Aiming to take the smart life to a new level for local customersNAIROBI, KENYA - Media OutReach - 10 September 2020 – Infinix, a global leader in consumer electronics market, launched its new X1 smart TV in September 7 with their flagship phone ZERO 8. With Android TV™, the high-quality viewing experience, and the AIoT technology, the new smart TV will develop the new business line for the company and take the entertainment of local customers to a new level. The Infinix X1 will retail at a relatively affordable price of KES 31,990(43-inch)/KES 19,490(32-inch) and will be covered by a guarantee policy of up to 24 months. Infinix is always committed to providing a great user experience for customers. The new product was launched to reinforce the company’s “smart device + mobile connectivity” strategy, as it is determined to drive changes in the industry and offer high-quality smart TVs with the best value-for-money for customers around the world. Based on AIoT, Infinix is set to create an ecosystem of “smartphones + mobile connectivity service + home appliances + digital accessories”, and Infinix is launching smart TVs to drive AIoT and help customers live a future smart life today starting from integrating multiple smart… Read full this story
- Your Smart TV and Alexa can 'detect when you're having an affair'
- Gay cure movie row group in new film about TV star who ‘left homosexuality’
- True Detective embodies a new genre of TV
- Pope launches new prayer app for Catholics called Click To Pray
- US writer launches new-look Church of Ireland Gazette
- Orange Order launches new-look newspaper in Belfast
- CES 2019: 'Smart' TVs have become the new battleground for tech titans
- Times is money: Sony launches new Wena smartwatch system in Ireland that can measure fitness, and even pay for things
- Atoz launches new entity
- ENI launches new biofuel production project
Infinix launches its new X1 smart TV in Africa have 312 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.