Kelly Wong, Vice President of Operations, VNG Corporation. Kelly Wong was appointed Vice President of Operations at VNG Corporation after nine years as CFO and Deputy General Director at Kido Group. He told VnExpress about his ambition to turn VNG into the cradle of Vietnamese made technology products, but also the ideal workplace providing ample opportunities for staff. Why did you choose to work in Vietnam? I found my fate in Vietnam suddenly and unexpectedly. In 2000, one of my classmates in Canada invited me to Vietnam to work after they graduated from university, and I have stayed in the country since. Beginning at HSBC, I focused on financial support for enterprises. After a few years, I started working for HSC, specializing in securities, mergers and acquisition (M&A), and investment. Nearly 10 years ago, I moved to Kido as CFO, before joining VNG in early 2020. Looking back on my 15-year journey in Vietnam, I find myself lucky because everything took place in the right time, the right place, and the right industry. I gained great experience whenever changing jobs. I am not hesitant to change environments and embrace challenges in new fields. I have found like-minded people at VNG… Read full this story
- Jrue Holiday’s wife has successful surgery to remove benign tumor
- Steve Kerr’s absence shows how great of a leader he is
- MMQB: On Randy Moss, equality and commencement speeches
- Ohio State lifer Luke Fickell set to bring singular focus to Cincinnati
- What we think about when we think about Big Ben
- Saints owner Gayle Benson says she will serve as controlling owner 'until my death'
- An impossible dream? Democrats try to connect with Trump voters
- Whirlwind start for new BG women's basketball coach Fralick
- Former East Carolina coach rejuvenated by job at Virginia
- Ali's hometown of Louisville mourns its favorite son
Humans are core value of success: VNG's VP of Operations have 317 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.