Hilaria Baldwin announced on Instagram on Wednesday that she has welcomed her fifth child.
The 36-year-old former yoga instructor was seen holding the little baby who was swaddled in a blanket and wearing a cap as she sat in her hospital bed with her 62-year-old husband Alec by her side.
‘We had a baby last night. He is perfect and we couldn’t be happier. Stay tuned for a name,’ said the beauty in her caption.
So much joy: Hilaria Baldwin announced on Instagram on Wednesday that she has welcomed her fifth child with husband Alec, after suffering two miscarriages in 2019
‘Stay tuned’: The 36-year-old did not reveal the name of her newborn baby boy, however she shared a heartwarming image of herself and Alec with their tot in the hospital
Second wife: Alec, 62, married Hilaria in 2012. He was previously wed to Hollywood star Kim Basinger from 1993 to 2002
Hilaria and Alec are already mom to daughter Carmen, seven, and sons Rafael, five, Leonardo, three, and Romeo, two.
And the actor has 24-year-old daughter Ireland Baldwin with his ex-wife Kim Basinger.
This comes after Hilaria had a false labor alarm in late August.
She posted a selfie to her Instagram Story and explained: ‘I’ve had a million kids but drove 3 hours to the dr today because I thought maybe I was in labor. You’d think I’d know by now.’
Her brood: Hilaria is already mom to daughter Carmen, seven, and sons Rafael, five, Leonardo, three, and Romeo, two, pictured in an Instagram post during their summer in the Hamptons
‘Road trip’: She shared with her social media followers that she’d had a false labor alarm in August
The TV star, who wed Alec in 2012, went on: ‘With living so far from the hospital due to COVID, I’m trying to anticipate labor even sooner.’
She added: ‘Literally was there for 10 min and had to drive 3 hours back home because I was not in labor. I’m wiped.’
She added the graphics ‘Road Trip’ and ‘Baby On Board’.
Baby news: The couple announced they were expecting again in April. In 2019, Hilaria suffered two miscarriages as she tried to add to their family
In 2019, Hilaria suffered two miscarriages as she tried to add to her family, both of which she candidly documented on social media in an attempt to normalize them for other women.
She and her Blue Jasmine actor husband wanted another daughter to their family after welcoming three boys and have publicly said they will continue trying until that happens.
Also in August, she revealed that her ‘quarantine bubble’ had thrown her a surprise baby shower.
‘I can’t believe that Alec didn’t tell me… Because we all know that he can’t keep secrets from me! So this was soooooo well done!’ she wrote over an image of the Hollywood star with their kids and friends.
Alec and Hilaria have been self-isolating with their children at their home in the upscale celebrity-studded enclave on Long Island.
They left their New York City abode when the coronavirus pandemic broke out in March and they have been holed up there ever since – although it is possibly they returned to the Big Apple just in time for the birth of their child.
Celebration: She revealed that her ‘quarantine bubble’ had thrown her a surprise baby shower
Hilaria announced her pregnancy in April, telling People at the time that she knew instantly that she had conceived again.
‘I knew right away. I knew before I could take a test that I was pregnant,’ she told the publication.
‘I’ve done this so many times that I really know that feeling. Even though I knew it would be early, I started taking a test every other day to kind of give myself a sense of how far along I would be. And right when I thought it would turn positive, it did!’
The joyful news came just five months after Hilaria revealed she had suffered her second miscarriage of 2019, the first of which occurred in April, and the second in November.
Both times, the mother-of-five spoke out at great length about her grieving process, while also sharing an intimate insight into her medical care, documenting both of her D&C procedures on Instagram.
In November, Hilaria posted a selfie from the doctors office, revealing that she had undergone a D&C to remove the remaining tissue from her uterus, one day after it was confirmed that she had lost her unborn child.
Happy mommy: Hilaria in a white dress with her daughter Carmen on the beach last week
Heartache: Last year Hilaria suffered two miscarriages, both of which she candidly documented online for her fans and followers
Eyes swollen from crying, groggy from anesthesia, crampy from the surgery…but I made it and I want you to know that I’m physically ok,’ she wrote at the time.
One day later, she posted side-by-side images of herself before and after the procedure to show just how quickly her baby bump had gone down, while admitting that she was missing her growing tum.
‘I was so proud of my belly,’ she wrote alongside the photos. ‘My bump was taken away so swiftly in a day… Tuesday. And I miss it… but the body knows and its elasticity doesn’t lie.’
Hilaria first spoke out about her struggle to conceive in April of last year, when she took to Instagram to reveal to her followers that she was ‘likely experiencing a miscarriage’, while posting an image of herself in her underwear showing off a tiny baby bump.
The devastating news was confirmed by doctors days later, and Hilaria soon underwent another D&C, for which her devoted husband Alec was by her side.
- Pregnant Hilaria Baldwin Says She and Alec Have 'Definitely Had Our Moments' While Quarantining
- Hilaria Baldwin 'Knew Right Away' She Was Pregnant Again After Miscarriages: 'I Know That Feeling'
- Hilaria Baldwin Reveals Son Rafael, 3, Peed in His Sippy Cup: 'He Was So Proud of Himself'
- Ireland Baldwin fosters puppy Pieces and shares heartwarming snaps of their first day together
- 'Irreplaceable' housekeeper on NHS hospital ward dies of coronavirus as heartbroken colleagues pay tribute to 'much loved lynchpin'
- 'I'm like SHUT UP!' Holly Willoughby jokes John Torode has 'saved her marriage' as he offers advice for her husband Dan Baldwin's 'annoying' typing while working from home
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area hospitalizations reach April low
- Coronavirus live updates: Hospitalized cases in Bay Area reach April low
- Katie Holmes Celebrates Daughter Suri Cruise's Birthday With Heartwarming Photos
- 'I begged the paramedic, but they left': Husband of Filipino nurse, 50, who worked for NHS for 18 years tells how ambulance crew refused to take her to hospital... nine days before she died of coronavirus after he drove her himself
- Black Panther cast celebrate triumphant win after scoring top honor at SAG Awards... as Lady Gaga and A Star Is Born get snubbed again
- E!'s Moms in the Moment: Brie Bella's DIY Art Projects With Daughter Birdie Offer Hours of (Free!) Fun
- Rochelle Humes' birth stories: the star's dramatic C-section and why she created placenta capsules
- Coronavirus live updates: Contamination at CDC laboratory faulted for bad tests
- Coronavirus live updates: Federal government says $300 billion in stimulus relief coming this week
- Coronavirus live updates: Vice President Pence blames governors for nation’s low testing numbers
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 17-18
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: Passengers flying into UK 'to quarantine for 14 days'
- Coronavirus live updates: Hard-hit SF nursing home has 60 cases
- Brigitte Nielsen, 56, puts husband Mattia Dessi, 41, to work as he dyes her roots at home: 'What should I tip him?'
Hilaria Baldwin, 36, welcomes her fifth child with Alec Baldwin, 62, as she shares a sweet photo from her hospital bed: 'We couldn't be happier' have 1290 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.