This year, Heineken continues its long-standing global partnership with James Bond, one of the most iconic characters in cinematic history, in the latest James Bond film. The firm has been a partner of the James Bond franchise for over 20 years, since 1997’s “Tomorrow Never Dies”. The new 007 packaging features the James Bond silhouette prominently displayed on Heineken’s iconic green and red star. Heineken James Bond packaging will be available in 330 ml bottles and cans (both sleek and regular version). Commenting on the latest James Bond campaign, Anna Bizon, Marketing Director of Heineken Vietnam, said: “James Bond and Heineken are instantly recognizable premium brands that share many of the same aspirational qualities. Ahead of the global release of the latest James Bond film, No Time To Die, we want to give Vietnamese fans exclusive access to the world of James Bond – with the launch of limited edition Heineken James Bond packs.” Special Heineken James Bond packaging comes with over one million prizes and an exciting digital adventure to discover this iconic character, showing how Bond lives beyond the film. From August 24, 2020, consumers in Ho Chi Minh City will stand a chance to win one of… Read full this story
- James Bond film suspends shooting after Daniel Craig injured
- Vernors showcasing Michigan lighthouses on limited edition cans
- Rami Malek confirmed as villain in new James Bond film
- How whiney Daniel Craig killed James Bond
- Idris Elba says James Bond role would be 'difficult'
- Lashana Lynch will play 007 in new James Bond movie: report
- ‘No Time to Die’: New James Bond 25 title revealed
- New James Bond movie gets a title
- Fire breaks out at Harry Potter, James Bond movie studio
- Joe Jonas dressed as James Bond for 30th birthday
Heineken debuts limited edition James Bond packs have 299 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.