The event saw the participation of Deputy Head of the Cultural Heritage Department Pham Dinh Phong, and Deputy Director of International Cooperation Department Tran Nhat Hoang (Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism), Director of the Ho Chi Minh Museum Vu Manh Ha, Ambassador of Israel to Vietnam Nadav Eshcar, Director of the David Ben-Gurion Heritage Institute Eytan Donyets, and Vietnamese Ambassador to Israel Do Minh Hung.
In the agreement, the two sides will work closely with each other to implement scientific and cultural research projects in museum study, share experience, and exchange delegations related to museums, relic sites and exhibitions for the biography, life and career of President Ho Chi Minh and Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion in the 2020-2022 period.
Addressing the event, the Director of the Ho Chi Minh Museum said that the agreement signing will contribute to strengthening relations between the two agencies, as well as expanding scientific and cultural cooperation between Vietnam and Israel.
He also hoped the agreement would create a great chance for Vietnamese and Israeli people to learn more about the two great leaders, while further promoting mutual understanding between the two nations and peoples.
For his part, Israeli Ambassador to Vietnam underscored the cooperation would help the Israeli and Vietnamese people to get an insight into the special relationship between President Ho Chi Minh and PM Ben Gurion and the history of the two countries.
During the past time, Vietnamese and Israeli people' connection was formed and built by President Ho Chi Minh and Israel’s first PM Ben Gurion. They met by chance in Paris, France, in 1946, and exchanged views on the path to freedom of each country. They are both founders of their nations, who shared ideals, dreams and aspirations for peace and national salvation.
On this occasion, the Ben Gurion Heritage Institute of Israel will make an online tour of the monuments at Sde Boker, Israel, where Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion lived after his retirement.
Translated by Minh Anh
- The most amazing museums around the world
- GAA and Orange Order brought together in cultural visit
- Cooperation with Japan, South Korea crucial now
- Scandals, sales and starchitects: 25 years of the Art Newspaper
- The wonders of porcelain
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 13
- Canada’s Haida Gwaii archipelago: kayaking to the edge of the world
- Arts, struggling to survive pandemic, face a longer road to recovery
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 14
- Farms on the Asteroids: Hotels on the Moon
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 6
- Coronavirus latest: Lufthansa shutters Germanwings subsidiary
- Coronavirus latest: Wuhan lockdown lifted, Lufthansa shutters Germanwings
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 9
- From Disneyland to Coachella, coronavirus has shut down these entertainment events
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia (updated hourly)
- With Sri Lankan port acquisition, China adds another 'pearl' to its 'string'
- The curious case of the alien in the photo – and a mystery that took years to solve
- Challenge and chance
- Paul Allen Fast Facts
HCM Museum and Israeli heritage institute sign cultural cooperation agreement have 474 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.