Three artists from HCM City have organised the first joint exhibition in Hanoi, showing off their best artworks.
|Body Language by Le Hai Trieu, 100cm by 130cm.|
Asked about the name of the exhibition – “Ờ” (Yes/Oh Yeah) – the artists Thai Vinh Thanh, Le Hai Trieu and Hoang Vo just laughed and said: “Well, that’s it.”
In Vietnamese, “ờ” means an utterance showing agreement or expressing when you remember something.
“We want to show off our prestige in Hanoi and respect to audiences in the capital city,” said Hoang Vo.
“In fine arts, Hanoi not only has a long tradition and many achievements, but also of criticism, with a sharp look.”
“We hope that when the audiences look at the paintings, they will realise something and say ‘ờ’.”
Vo is showing abstract paintings in mixed media. For him, painting is a passion, job and habit. It’s also a shelter where he receives positive energy and spreads it to others.
Painter Thanh introduces artworks combining western and eastern arts while Trieu focuses on surrealism.
The exhibition will run until January 10 at the Exhibition Centre of Fine Arts and Photography, 29 Hang Bai Street, Hanoi. — VNS
An exhibition featuring an array of paintings and mice-shaped ceramic products opened on 46 Tran Hung Dao street in Hanoi on January 6 in order to celebrate the upcoming Lunar New Year, known locally as Tet.
A total of 46 artworks, including 30 paintings, 10 photographs, and six outfits are currently on display at an Ao Dai, a Vietnamese traditional long dress, exhibition being held at 40 Nguyen Du street in Hanoi.
- Profitable, High Income, Home-Based Small Business: How to Create Your Own
- Find Liu Wei Biography and Artwork at Saatchi-Gallery
- Artists - Make Yourself Available to Grow Your Fanbase
- Paleo - Capitalism WMail 40
- Find Li Songsong Biography and Artwork at Saatchi-Gallery
- Istanbul - Queen of Cities
- City Tourist Information To York
- Capital Cities Tour: Discover Sacramento, California
- Sports And Shopping In The UK's Capital
- Architectural Guide to New York City
- UK Professionals Choose City Living in Spain
- Keeping Austin Weird - What to Expect From Texas' Capital City
- Vatican City - Brief History and Travel Information
- Clash City Rockers
- City Tourist Guide To Sheffield
- Bourgas, Bulgaria - The Black Sea's Forgotten City
- What's on March 12-18 (Daily updated)
- Tiffany And His Stained Glass
- The Blessing of Society
- How to do Paris in 48 hours
HCM City-based artists introduce artworks in capital have 394 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.