The crowded Trang Tien Street (Hanoi) is now becoming more and more bustling with the new ‘hot’ painting gallery by artist Cyril Kongo, a graffiti art monument.
It is also the world’s first and only solo art exhibition by artist Cyril Kongo . He chose Vietnam because he has Vietnamese blood and always tends to his ancestors despite many years away from the country. Therefore, this project carries a lot of spiritual value to Kongo himself as it is like a home for him to return to after years of exploring the world.
The project aims to bring graffiti as well as street-art type closer to art enthusiasts in Vietnam in particular and Vietnamese in general; to spread the success story of a Vietnamese street artist to young art enthusiasts in Vietnam so that you will have more motivation to pursue your passion and for Vietnam to have more world-class artists.
Cyril Kongo is no longer a strange name for street-art lovers in the world. His real name is Cyril Phan, born in 1969 in Toulouse, France in a family whose father is Vietnamese and his mother is French. He is one of the rare faces of graffiti artists that world-renowned brands like Hèrmes, Chanel, Richard Mille, Maserati "try before you trust" for top art cooperation projects.
Since opening day, many guests as well as young people have come to check-in this interesting art place. The gallery promises to be an attractive destination for domestic and international art lovers./.
- French Cultural Centre in Hanoi launches new branch
- Signs of summer as great bougainvillea flowers emerge in Nha Trang
- UK weather- torrential rain and thunderstorms cause widespread flooding, power cuts and travel chaos across Britain
- FBI wants to track your Web trail
- The DeanBeat: GDC 2018 shows the heartbreaking story of Muslims in gaming
- How to get a cool night’s sleep when it’s hot as blazes
- How to find a cheap Ernie online
- Black Friday mobile gear shopping guide
- Popular pot vape gets makeover to counter fakes
- Facebook punks partners again; how publishers can fight back
- Why you can’t say ‘men are trash’ on Facebook
- 7 hot IT career trends — and 7 going cold
- Hipsters flock to app that takes days to 'develop' photos
- DT10: Health & Fitness. Tech wrecked our bodies, but next it will make us healthier than ever
- This Week in the Future of Cars: Back to Normal?
Hanoi - The hottest “check-in” place on Trang Tien street have 390 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.