Lao Cai Station management have announced that Hanoi Railway Transport JSC will resume the trains to and from Lao Cai and Sapa from September 18 after being suspended because of Covid-19. Illustrative image. Train SP3 will leave Hanoi at 10 pm on Fridays and Train SP4 will leave Lao Cai at 9.40 pm on Sundays. Passengers must fill in medical declaration forms before boarding, wash hands with the provided sanitisers and always wear face masks. The passengers were asked to limit travelling between carriages. The passengers can choose to buy tickets online, at the stations or from official agents in Vietnam.
- Nearly 3,000 book titles donated to poor children in Lao Cai
- EA Looking To Resume Command & Conquer At New Studio
- Have body resume constant velocity after collision
- NBA owner Mark Cuban adds eSports to his record-setting résumé of fines
- Team DK's Xu 'BurNIng' Zhilei & Vici Gaming's Bai 'rOtk' Fan retire together to form a casting duo
- To Boycott PAX Or Not To Boycott PAX?
- International cooperation: key to national sports development strategy
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Preshow Hands-On
- NA hail socio-economic, budget performance in 2019
- Everything coming to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and HBO in June
Hanoi-Lao Cai trains to be resumed have 207 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.