The light from various decorations on display has coloured Hang Ma Street. In the past week, Ha Ma, Hang Luoc and Cha Ca streets which are located inside the Mid-Autumn Festival market area has received lots of visitors at night.
Many young people and families with small children went to those streets to enjoy the atmosphere, buy some colourful decorations and toys and take photos. There are both modern and traditional toys on display including paper masks and lion heads.
Those streets are often crowded at night and will remain buys until the 15th day of the lunar August.
Some photos of the streets:
- New year party decorations for at-home celebrations
- Is Matt Hancock backing off mid-February vaccine target ALREADY? Tory MPs accuse Health Secretary of downplaying chances of success and leaving himself 'plenty of wriggle room' - as one gives verdict 'they've not a hope in hell'
- Keir Starmer warns Boris Johnson may be 'over-promising' with his 'ambition' to vaccinate 13m by mid-February to release England from lockdown — as figures reveal NHS would have to move FOUR TIMES quicker than winter flu jab programme
- Atam Devki Niketan kids shine in inter-school contest
- Happy New Lockdown! Just 4% of Britons say they WILL break Covid rules to celebrate with friends tonight despite government pleas to stay at home as police launch crackdown on illegal street parties and Trafalgar Square is fenced off
- Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Killer Christmas Cards: A stolen priceless clock, chilling messages through the post... launching a week of fabulous festive fiction, an exclusive, spine-tingling tale from acclaimed thriller writer ANTHONY HOROWITZ
Hang Ma Street shines with Mid-Autumn Festival decorations have 279 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.