So far, Vietnam has offered free-of-charge quarantine and testing for both locals and foreigners. Incoming foreign visitors to Vietnam in the upcoming time will likely have to pay testing and quarantine expenses, a government official has said. Foreign visitors to Vietnam will bear quarantine and testing fees. Photo: Zing Upon arriving in the country, the visitors will be quarantined at lodging facilities for five days, according to a government plan. The conditions will apply to holders of official and diplomatic passports, staff of international organizatons, experts, managers, skilled workers, investors and their relatives. The visitors, who are required to have health certificate for coronavirus testing three days before they board for flights to Vietnam, will be tested via real-time polymerase chain reaction (real-time PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 twice. Visitors who enter Vietnam after transit in Japan and South Korea need to undergo 14-day mandatory quarantine. Towards international visitors: careful but not strict Vietnam’s Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on Friday told local authorities to be careful in resuming international flights but not too strict in reopening the borders. Mr. Phuc said that relevant agencies and the health sector need to cooperate to effectively implement precautionary measures altogether to avoid new waves… Read full this story
- FAQ: Why you're still paying early-termination fees
- Nicki Minaj Went on a Spending Spree Paying College Tuition Fees for Her Fans on Twitter
- India puts 3-month SIM connectivity limit on foreign visitors
- North Korea planning 3G services for foreign visitors
- See if You Qualify for Testing Fee Waivers When Preparing for College
- Would You Rather Haggle With Your Uber Driver Than Pay A Flat Fee?
- If Winter Storm Stella Screwed With Your Travel Plans, You Might Not Have to Pay a Change Fee
- Leaked ad points to T-Mobile paying customers' termination fees to switch service
- Samsung Pay beta test shows promise, but the evolution must continue
- Stop Getting Gouged: All the Extra Banking Fees You Can Avoid
Foreign visitors to Vietnam required to pay quarantine, testing fees have 334 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.