Located on an 80-meter-square plot, this house in central Da Nang City is home to a four-member family. All four bedrooms have glass-wall washrooms. Photo by Hiroyuki Oki. According to the architects, these crystal clear washrooms make each bedroom appear more spacious, without confusing the functionality of each space. Photo by Hiroyuki Oki. A closer look at the shower and toilet. Photo by Hiroyuki Oki. Built by modules with the same structures and facades at a land plot in Hanoi’s Ha Dong District, the 60-meter-square house hides its distinctive architecture behind a “uniform appearance”. Photo by Hoang Thanh Tung and Hoan Le. This doorless bathroom is separated from the bedroom by a polycarbonate wall. Photo by Hoang Thanh Tung and Hoan Le. Located beside the river in Saigon’s District 2, this 200-square-meter house boasts an “urban forest” offering homeowners repose from the rat race. Photo by Hiroyuki Oki. This spacious bathroom offers a cave-like appeal, complete with shrubbery. Photo by Hiroyuki Oki. In Saigon’s District 4, this 75-square-meter apartment is home to an architect who wants to live in an open space with an abundance of natural light. Photo by Hiroyuki Oki. The bathroom is located next to the restroom,… Read full this story
- Tiff’s Treats Offers New Take-and-Bake Kits to Let Cookie Fans Bake its Popular Cookies at Home
- Kenneth Welch, SeaDog Systems CEO, Questions Traditional Electricity Availability as California Wildfires Rage On & Offers New “Wave” Of Safer Energy Options
- Trident University Now Offers New Ed.D. Degree Completion Program
- ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’: Michael Moore Exposes Trump, The New York Times and Establishment Democrats
- Mind-blowing: Psychedelic drug Ayahuasca creates a 'waking-dream' state and could offer new insights into the relationship between brain activity and consciousness
- Palisades Home Offers Serenity And Privacy
- California, here we come: How companies need to prepare for new digital privacy laws
- Chelsea offer new sex abuse apology to 17 grooming survivors
- Senator seeks to prevent next Cambridge Analytica scandal with new voter privacy bill
- North Korea warns it won't give Trump a summit for free: Pyongyang says another summit would be 'useless' unless Washington offers new nuclear concessions after US President told Kim Jong-un 'See you soon!'
Exposed bathrooms offer a new spacial take on privacy have 374 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.