Khang sits on a bed wearing headphones as his hands fly over the mouse and keyboard and he smiles non-stop. He is streaming Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, a multiplayer first-person shooter video game.The 22-year-old is only slightly larger than his computer.He chose to become a video game streamer half a year ago so that he could have a steady job after the Covid-19 outbreak put paid to his street vending of banh ran, a deep-fried glutinous rice ball had as dessert. Nguyen Minh Khang used his two years of savings from selling street food to buy a computer. Photo courtesy of Khang. Khang, real name Hoang Trung Nghia, lives with his grandfather in a small house deep inside an alley in Hanoi’s Old Quarter.His parents told him to use the name Khang in the hope it would bring him luck, after he was born with brittle bone disease or osteogenesis imperfecta.His bones were “as soft as a noodles” to the point they could break without any impact.”My grandfather told me that when I was around two or three years old my bones would break even if I was startled by the sound of balloons exploding or any other loud noise,” he… Read full this story
- Why Does A Man Who Deserves Success Sometimes Fails
- Why Not Take The Success Quiz Now?
- Email Marketing Checklist: Steps To Take For Successful Email Marketing Campaigns
- What do Successful People have in Common?
- The Ingredients for Success
- How Do You Spell Success
- Jack Canfield's Success Principles
- What Will I Learn when I Join Success University?
- Personal Power By Taking Action In As Little As 30 Days With These 15 Proven Steps!
- Fosamax - A Friend of Bones
Brittle-boned man takes a crack at success have 301 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.