There will be two round trips daily.The airline will also begin daily flights to Con Dao from the northern port city of Hai Phong and central Vinh Town from September 29. It will use twin-engine Embraer jets with 120 seats on all three routes.Nguyen Ngoc Trong, deputy director of Bamboo Airways, said the airline would carry a maximum of 100 passengers on a flight to ensure safety amid the Covid-19 pandemic.Vietnam Air Services Company, commonly known as VASCO, a subsidiary of Vietnam Airlines, is the only airline currently operating regular flights to the island, flying from Ho Chi Minh City and the southern city of Can Tho.Con Dao has a 3C classification, meaning it can only receive ATR 72 and other similar aircraft. It closes at night since it lacks a runway lighting system.Property developer FLC, parent company of Bamboo Airways, has sought to invest in a lighting system so that the airport could operate at night.Con Dao received 400,000 visitors last year.
- Qatar Airways announces partnership with Boca Juniors
- Blackpool Belle puts resort on track for direct service to London
- Brightline has finally announced a start date for service for Miami commuters
- Africa’s busiest air routes revealed as British Airways announces new flight from Heathrow to Marrakech
- Island helicopter service 'to go ahead'
- Irish airline begins direct service between Dublin and Seattle, linking tech companies to outposts
- Uber announces plans for flying taxi service by 2023
- Jet Airways To Start Non-Stop Flights From Mumbai To Manchester
- Qatar Airways launches services to London Gatwick
- Cayman Airways eyes western US flights in 2019
Bamboo Airways announces first ever Hanoi-Con Dao Island direct service have 274 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.