This toy market is enjoying its busiest time of the year as Mid Autumn Festival draws closer, with many people looking to buy gifts for their children gifts. The Bac Ninh province's Market Surveillance Department has increased its monitoring of the quality and origin of toys in particular and goods in general.
Mooncakes are also a hot item right now, and the Market Surveillance Department has carried out inspection at stores selling and facilities producing the Mid-Autumn treat. Such facilities must strictly abide by food safety requirements.
In the first eight months of 2019, inspections by Bac Ninh authority has resulted in fines of up to 3.5 billion VND being imposed on 600 violations, while 3.5 billion VND worth of goods were confiscated.
- Continuous quality assessment worthwhile in voice app development
- Autumn Budget 2017: diesel tax hike confirmed
- 2014 Mini Cooper first drive, coming to India this festive season
- 8 new cars hitting the road this festive season!
- All the launches this festive season (updated)
- Inside Rolls-Royce: 800 hours and the job’s a good ’un
- LeMons Good/Bad Idea of the Week: Bribing with Diorama of Judge’s Beloved Impala
- Canon Vietnam presents 500 meal tool sets to pupils in Ha Giang...
- New policy needed for young start-ups
- Nissan announces Micra pricing
- Ur-Turn: The Hater’s Guide To The Ford GT
- 2015 Mercedes CLA Test Drive Review
- Convoy! The legendary Lamborghini road trip (CAR archive, February 1977)
- 2018 Audi S5 Cabriolet
- 2018 Audi A5 Cabriolet
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Test Drive Review
- 2015 Mercedes C-Class Diesel (C220 CDI) Test Drive Review
- Two born every minute: inside Nissan’s Sunderland factory
- Renault Pulse Test Drive Review
- How to buy a secondhand Ferrari 456
Bac Ninh ensures quality of mid Autumn festival goods have 280 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 19, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.