“Night Port”, captured by Huynh Van Tuyen at Da Nang’s Tien Sa Port on July 3, won first prize in the 25th “Country and People of South Central Region and Central Highlands” competition. This year’s competition, organized by the Vietnam Association of Photographic Artists, attracted 278 amateur and pro photographers from 10 localities submitting over 2,000 photos. “I waited for all four container cranes to be in the right position and took the shot,” Truyen said. He also won third prize with another photo he took at sea. “Rice Civilization”, taken in Son Ha District, Quang Ngai Province by Dam Van Thao, won second prize at the contest. Locals here do not use modern machines to harvest. Most work is done by hand and simple tools. “Last Light of the Day”, taken in Phu Yen Province by Tran Bao Hoa, also won second prize. “The scene of coral under clear water in the late afternoon with the shiny sun light made a spectacular view,” he said. Also winning second prize was “The Way of the Sword” by Ho Minh Duc. Ly Hoang Long, president of the Vietnam Association of Photographic Artists and head judge, said: “The three photos that won… Read full this story
- Appetizers for Award-Winning Dinner Party Menus
- My Award Winning Blockbuster Movie
- Award Winning Marketing
- Medical Tourism In Serbia - Eye Surgery At Award Winning Hospital In Belgrade
- Award Winning Underwear
- Award Winning Italian Meatballs
- Volkswagen's Award-Winning New Touran
- Durham Region of the Greater Toronto Area, Canada
- Should You Buy a New Home in Central Florida?
- How Do Central Vacuum System Make Cleaning Easier?
Award-winning photos depict allure of Vietnam's south central region and central highlands have 277 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.