Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group shares (HoSE: HAG) have soared total 12.6 per cent in the past seven days. — Photo tinnhanhchungkhoan.vn Agriculture stocks are drawing attention from investors on expectations that the companies will hike exports to overseas markets on lack of supply and new trade agreements. The world’s second-largest economy, China, has been suffering from the COVID-19 pandemic and flooding, which are expected to result in a shortage of food, thus boosting demand for imports. According to the Economic Times, the lack of food products led to increased prices and forced China to record the highest meat and rice imports in seven years in June. China’s President Xi Jinping in mid-August stressed that the food crisis may appear in China soon, especially amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Those factors have strengthened investors’ confidence in domestic agricultural companies, whose business results depend very much on exports to China. Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group shares (HoSE: HAG) have soared total 12.6 per cent in the past seven days. Loc Troi Group shares (UPCoM: LTG) have surged total 10.4 per cent and Trung An High-Technology Farming JSC shares (HNX: TAR) have increased by total 9.4 per cent during the same period. According… Read full this story
- Coming Food Shortage - How to Prepare For the Coming Food Shortage in America
- Global Food Shortage - Nigeria's Place
- Australian shares jump amid hopes of draft Brexit deal
- South Bend, Indiana schools' director of food service resigns following lunch shortages [Updated]
- Want to Start Stockpiling Food But Can't Afford to Stockpile Food?
- Where to Buy Freeze Dried Food - Many Options Available
- Freeze Dried Survival Food - How Different and Useful it Is
- Eat the Vote - What is American Food?
- Comfort Foods to Help You Feel Better NOW!
- Earning Through Timeshares - Can You Rent Your Timeshares For Profits?
Agrico shares soar on earnings hopes due to food shortage have 318 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.