NAIROBI, KENYA - Media OutReach - 11 September 2020 - TECNO, a global premier smartphone and smart device brand, today debuted its strategic launch of TECNO Smart AIoT ecosystem strategy, marking TECNO’s strategic expansion of its business portfolio to AIoT area. Riding on its unique strengths and resources, as well as its accumulated market insights in emerging markets, TECNO is committed to bringing customers the most desirable AIoT products and smart connection solutions with best quality at competitive price. Looking at the quick evolution into 3G/4G and even 5G era in emerging markets, TECNO unveils a forward-looking “1+N” AIoT strategy with a customer-oriented obsession, wherein “1” means that customers shall be taken as the core; “N” means N types of living scenarios the customers will experience which includes home interconnection, commerce, education, travel, sport, leisure, entertainment and more in their current and future life. Along with the strategy launch, TECNO also brings a ranges of new products including smart audio, smart wearables and first smart routing solution of 5G CPE with ultra high speed. “We have constant investment and dedication to our long-term commitment to global emerging markets, with AIoT being one of TECNO’s strategic priorities in next few years. Standing at the revolutionary… Read full this story
- The best smart speakers 2020: which one should you buy?
- Growing up gaming: The five space sims that defined my youth
- BMW drives in new-gen X5 in India at Rs 72.9 lakh onwards
- SuperCoach Draft expert Paige Cardona reveals her tips and advice to holding the best Draft Day experience
- Why is the music industry battling YouTube and what happens next?
- UK will allow Huawei to help build its 5G network despite US pressure
- New Walking Dead Game Gets a Dark Launch Trailer
- Michael Jordan reacts to Zion Williamson debut
- India vs New Zealand 3rd T20I Highlights: India win Super Over, clinch maiden T20I series in New Zealand
- March 31 deadline to convert all school into smart ones: Patiala education dept
A New Player to AIoT Game: TECNO Debuts AIoT Strategy with Smart Audio and Smart Wearables New Launches, and First 5G CPE with Ultra High Speed at Industry Best Price have 341 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.