Delicious food can sometimes remedy a tired soul, in the most enjoyable and happy of ways. Bùi Quỳnh Hoa tries some seafood saviours. Summer in Việt Nam’s north is not just crazy hot but also crazy wet. We headed off on a working trip from Hà Nội to Thanh Hóa City on a day when all it seemed to do was rain. It fell and fell and fell, with no sign of an end and stymieing our hopes of snapping some great photos and video and setting up interviews along the way. But God, or whoever decides these things, was on our side. After three hours on the road, about 160 km south of Hà Nội along National Highway No. 1 through Pháp Vân, Cầu Giẽ, Ninh Bình, was Sầm Sơn, the well-known beach destination in Thanh Hóa. And, fortunately for those camera and video lenses, sunlight danced amid a sea breeze while gentle waves lapped ashore. The rain had gone. We worked to finish. Everyone took care of what they had to. MAKING MAGIC: Chef Nguyễn Huy Hoàng on the job. VNS Photos Trương Vị Time flew in those late afternoon hours, and we found ourselves fading and in… Read full this story
- Taste the ocean: The 30 best seaside eateries in Ireland
- Northern Ireland still putting its best plates forward
- You can have your plate and eat it too, says Polish inventor
- Indian Ocean Swallows Up Island Off Pakistan’s Coast (Photos)
- We need to treasure our oceans like we once did gods
- How to live better and stop destroying the planet
- James Bond to drive classic Aston Martin in new film
- 'Travelling solo has never scared me'
- Tsunami Alert After 7.5-Magnitude Earthquake off PNG
- Assessment teams deployed after massive Papua New Guinea quake
Where the ocean is found on a plate have 322 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.