The Health Ministry confirmed two new cases of COVID-19 in early morning April 8, taking the total number to 251. Of the two new patients, both Vietnamese, one had close contact with patient 243 and is now hospitalized at the second branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hanoi. Patient 251 was from the northern province of Ha Nam. He was found to have contracted the virus while receiving treatment at the Ha Nam provincial hospital. Investigation is underway into the source of his infection. According to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, three patients are scheduled to be given the all-clear on April 8. Four new cases of COVID-19 take total to 249 The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control announced four new cases of COVID-19 on April 7, bringing the total cases in the country to 249 as of 18:00 of April 7.
- Atletico Madrid’s New Star: 19 Year Old Footballer Who's Played 43 Games But is Already Worth £113m
- Apple might release new Smart Battery Cases to make iPhone 11 battery life even better
- New strawberry contamination cases, another brand recalled
- Forgery: New twist to case against Wike
- The best Galaxy S7 cases to safeguard your Samsung smartphone
- Total Control turns Winton into 'Hollywood of the Outback' in new ABC television series
- The best Apple iPhone 11 cases to style and protect
- The best iPad cases and covers for 2019
- Pelican Introduces Innovative Pelican Go™ G40 Charge Case: The World’s First Waterproof Personal Utility Case With Qi Wireless Charging
- AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case are on sale — and they’re dirt cheap
VN has two new COVID-19 cases, totaling 251 have 271 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.