The ongoing virtual exhibition of technology start-ups organised by the Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) to provide a platform for industry to tap post-COVID-19 opportunities by leveraging products and services from the start-up ecosystem at affordable costs has received a good response, according to a communication.
The five-day expo is aimed at augmenting opportunities for start-ups and connecting them to industry. The second edition of the expo follows the tremendous response received by the first round of exhibition held in June.
The show features a wide array of products and services from edutech, fintech, and enterprise tech sectors. The best products required for educational institutions were on display on the first two days, followed by the turn of startups from fintech (Aug. 27) and enterprise technologies (Aug. 28 and 29) sectors. To view the exhibition, visit: https://business.startup
mission.in/demoday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- This IITian's start-up makes interior decor affordable
- How Tunisia’s tech start-ups are changing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- ‘Good response’ for Airtel’s $3-billion fundraising plan
- BYJU’s DSSL contest evokes good response in Nellore
- Innovative New Start-up, Eliqs, Launches in California, Elevating Events and Transforming the Beverage Industry
- Haxlr8r Is Looking For A Few Good Hardware Start-Ups To Be Close To The Action
- Virtual reality? Not for me. Then I turn into Wonder Woman and fly over New York
- The complete guide to virtual reality – everything you need to get started
- ‘Ford v Ferrari’ Wins Weekend B.O. Race With $31M+ As ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Finds No Salvation With $8M+ Start – Sunday Update
- Astrological Remedies For Good Academic Performance
- Fantasy Football Start And Sit: Broncos Phillip Lindsay Gets Great Matchup Against Chiefs
- Fantasy Football Start And Sit Week 15: Broncos Phillip Lindsay Gets Great Matchup Vs. Chiefs
- Learn A-Z about all schools at this expo
- VR could change human consciousness – if we get there, says Chris Milk
- Could virtual reality revolutionise crisis-response filmmaking ?
- Junji Ito Discusses Where He Goes To Get Inspiration
- Cutting-edge theatre: world’s first virtual reality operation goes live
- Here are the top Virtual Reality headsets in India
- 5 Ways to Improve Virtual Desktops in Windows 10
- How virtual reality porn could bring about world peace
Virtual expo of start-ups gets good response have 347 words, post on www.thehindu.com at August 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.