Vinarice’s rice processing plant (Photo: Pan Group) HCM City (VNS/VNA) – Vietnam Rice Company Limited (Vinarice) of Vinaseed – a member of The PAN Group, has obtained the certificate of food safety management systems (FSSC 22000) for processing, packaging and distribution by Bureau Veritas – the UK’s leading independent organisation for certification. This certification will help Vietnamese rice products to the EU as one of the most comprehensive food safety standards established based on a combination of two certificates ISO 22000 and PAS 220. From the beginning of Vinarice’s establishment, Vinaseed chose the FSSC22000 management systems to follow, invested in modern facilities and applied Japanese technologies. Only less than eight months into operation, Vinarice has received FSSC22000 certification after a strict and rigorous assessment process. This has a special meaning in the context of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), which officially took effect on August 1. According to the agreement, the EU will give Vietnam an export quota of 80,000 tonnes of rice per year with a tariff of 0 percent. In July, Vinaseed exported VJ Pearl Rice and RVT fragrant rice to the Netherlands and the Czech Republic at a price of 1,040 USD per tonne. This… Read full this story
- Juul to lay off more workers, considers exiting some international markets
- New circular helps perfect financial products and stock market: expert
- New circular helps perfect financial products and stock market
- A year after border closure: Stakeholders speak on rice production
- Brexit: What is the UK Internal Market Bill and why does it matter?
- Quality labs being set up to promote products at international level: PM
- Crop production head disproves claim that ‘90% of Vietnamese are eating dirty rice’
- Enterprises in HCMC’s market stabilization program increase production of snacks
- To be a success, 'Mulan' will have to conquer the world
- Mekong district to release floodwaters into rice fields to fertilise soil, destroy pests
VinaSeed’s rice products conquer international market have 322 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 21, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.