Goods are loaded at a port in Việt Nam. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam National Shipping Lines (Vinalines) will officially operate as a joint stock company with the new name Việt Nam Maritime Corporation (VIMC) from September 1. This information was announced at VIMC’s first shareholders’ meeting in Hà Nội on Thursday. Lê Anh Sơn, chairman of the board of members of Vinalines, said the conversion to a joint stock company was an important step in the corporation’s operations, helping to increase resources for its parent company in innovating the management system. From there, improving service quality and increasing competitiveness to ensure the sustainable development of businesses. Besides, the official conversion to a joint stock company model has affirmed the successful restructuring of Vinalines under the direction of the Government. Vinalines currently holds capital in 19 subsidiary companies and 16 associated companies. According to the development orientation, the corporation will be an enterprise holding the leading position of the Vietnamese maritime industry, striving to become an enterprise with a regional brand name by 2030, which has the ability to compete at the international level and participate in regional market sharing. Regarding production and business activities, leaders of Vinalines said… Read full this story
- SK Telecom and Comcast form joint eSports company
- Market Update: Mayhem on Dalal Street as Sensex, Nifty tank over 2%; 166 stocks hit new 52-week low
- Pharmaceutical stocks benefit from disease spread
- LS Holdings becomes new sponsor of pro football leagues
- Vinalines plans 2020 goals
- Post Petroleum: What Comes Next for Oil Companies After Crude Reserves Run Short?
- Max Estates forms JV with New York Life for Noida realty project
- Fertiliser stocks nosedive on difficulties
- HN railway company reduces sleeper-class ticket prices
- Hanoi railway company reduces sleeper-class ticket prices
Vinalines to switch to a joint stock company with new name VIMC have 307 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.