Vietnam has recorded a trade surplus of US$10 billion.
That means the country registered a trade surplus of US$10 billion.
In the first half of August, Vietnam exported US$12.7 billion worth of goods and imported US$10.8 billion, according to the General Department of Customs.
It is worth noting that Vietnam's export activity has seen signs of a rebound recently.
With US$24.87 billion worth of exports, July was the second best-performing month, behind August of 2019, and Vietnam's exports continues to maintain momentum this month.
Top export earners in the first half of August include mobile phones (US$2.58 billion), computers and electronics (US$1.9 billion), textiles (US$1.36 billion), machinery (US$1.11 billion) and footwear (US$652 million).
Conversely, Vietnam's main imports were computers and electronics, machinery, mobile phones and fabrics.
- Agriculture sector posts trade surplus of 3.3 bln USD in five months
- Vietnam Jan-Oct trade deficit with China hits record high of US$29 billion
- Japan records trade surplus as exports, imports fall
- China's economic growth slumps to lowest in 27 years as the trade war hits
- Japan logs goods trade surplus for 1st time in 4 months in October
- Vietnamese wood exports likely to reach US$20 billion by 2025
- RoK-ASEAN trade up 20-fold in 30 years
- VN Government cautious when setting export growth target in 2020
- Vietnam-India trade sees strong growth in 7 months
- VN garment industry eyes $60 billion from exports by 2025
- FIEs still dominate Vietnam’s exports
- Vietnam firms advised to invest in Indian garment market
- Dialogue talks Vietnam – Iran business opportunities
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 20
- Australia plans to set date to ban exporting plastic waste
- China raises tariffs on U.S. goods, accuses Trump of "trade bullyism"
- Vietnam is big winner of free trade deals
- Vietnam among top in footwear production
Vietnam’s exports recover as trade surplus hits US$10 billion have 310 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 22, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.