Nation Vietnam determined to avoid nationwide social distancing The Saigon Times Wednesday, Aug 5, 2020,12:19 (GMT+7) Vietnam determined to avoid nationwide social distancingThe Saigon Times Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam (C) chairs the August 4 meeting on Covid-19 infection prevention and control – PHOTO: VGP HCMC – Vietnam is determined to prevent the Covid-19 pandemic from spreading widely and avoid nationwide social distancing, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam stated at a meeting on August 4. Revealing that the recent situation in Danang City indicated that hospitals have been Covid-19 hotspots, Dam said the health authorities must tighten control over nursing homes and hospitals, especially faculties treating elderly and critical patients, who are the most vulnerable to the pandemic. Professor Dr. Dang Duc Anh, director of the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, said Danang has performed antibody tests on 5,000 samples of the 7,000 samples collected from quarantine centers and the community. The results showed that Covid-19 broke out again in the city in early July. Professor Dr. Nguyen Thanh Long, acting Minister of Health, noted that the most recently reported Covid-19 cases are linked to three hospitals in Danang and the pandemic has not spread widely among the community. Besides Danang,… Read full this story
- GZERO VIDEO: China's nationwide social credit scoring system
- Vietnam quietly avoids Huawei in building 5G network
- Vietnam ambitious for own social networks to compete with Facebook
- Defiant Kaczynski says Poland must avoid EU's "social diseases"
- Is this social anxiety, or just awkward? Here’s how to tell the difference
- Why Vietnam is quitting Facebook
- Is the use of digital tools and social media causing our brains to waste away?
- British naturalist warns climate change may bring social unrest
- Confusion clouds China's social credit system, say critics
- US-China trade war to help or hurt Vietnam’s economy?
Vietnam determined to avoid nationwide social distancing have 310 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.