A graceful young woman in a traditional long dress. (Photo: Giang Trinh) Long gowns in vivid colors are favored by Vietnamese women. Nguyen Thuy Nga and her friends look charming in their long dresses. Thuy Nga, a teacher at FPT University, says every year she and her friends make a photo album of themselves wearing Ao Dai as a keepsake of Tet. Minh Hanh, who lives and works in Hai Phong, says Vietnamese women are more attractive when they wear Ao Dai. Traditional Ao Dai for Tet Against the busy rhythm of modern life, the Ao Dai honors the traditional values and charm of Vietnamese women. The flower gardens of Nhat Tan feature bouquets of charming women in Ao Dai these days. Recent years have seen modern Ao Dai with innovative designs and patterns Children are very eager to wear Ao Dai during Tet. Thuy Thuy says wearing Ao Dai creates a sacred and solemn atmosphere for the Tet holiday. Thuy says she wants her children to appreciate traditional values while they are still small. Traditional Ao Dai for Tet Traditional Ao Dai for Tet VOV
- Umbria Pottery & Traditions - The Brocche Dei Ceri And The Good Luck Shards From Gubbio
- Unusual Wedding Dresses
- Exploring and Respecting Chinese Mythology
- Chinese Dance
- Scuba Diving in Krabi and the Koh Phi Phi Islands
- Interview With By Dr Thienna Ho, Author of "Unlocking the Mystery of Skin Color"
- In Iran A Man Of 22 Was Sentenced To Death For Taking Alcoholic Drinks
- When to Visit Vietnam
- Rainforest Plants - Cyperus Rotundus
- Ancient Chinese Clothing - Styles and Fabric
Traditional Ao Dai for Tet have 277 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.