With stable incomes during the Covid-19 pandemic and large fanbases, streaming is a job pursued by many young people, but only a few are hugely successful at this moment. . DungCT DungCT hid his real face for a long time DungCT has built a chain of stores with his own brand name and has had many lucrative advertising contracts and a big loyal fanbase called CTers. DungCT’s real name is Nguyen Anh Dung (born in 1988 in Hanoi). He was a pioneer in the PS4 livestream movement, thereby building his name through the Live Game channel in 2016. At that time, DungCT was the head of a department at a technology firm in Hanoi with monthly income of up to VND20 million. According to private sources, DungCT also has a livestream contract worth no less than $20,000 per month. Baroibeo Baroibeo (right) at a game event held in Las Vegas in 2019. Baroibeo, ie Phan Tan Trung (born in 1989, in Dong Thap province) used to be a player of League of Legends. He then retired to become a professional coach. However, Baroibeo’s coach career soon ended in 2018 when his team did not achieve much success. Baroibeo decided to… Read full this story
- Forbes downgrades net worth of former 'richest self-made woman' to zero
- At 20, Kylie Jenner may become world's youngest self-made billionaire
- World's 20 richest people are $70bn poorer, says Forbes
- Former richest woman in Australia Millie Phillips caught in bizarre family feud
- A fitness star, a 33-year-old bikini designer and a chocolatier worth $216million: A look at Australia's richest women under 40 - and how they built their global empires
- HCM City: Conference spotlights India-Vietnam textile cooperation
- Better management on C/O needed to avoid trade frauds in Vietnam
- Kylie Jenner to be 'youngest self-made US billionaire'
- Shopper’s Paradise Opens in Vietnam – with Penetron Technology
- Korean star Choi Siwon and UNICEF join hands to stop bullying in Vietnam
The richest self-made streamers in Vietnam have 326 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.