VIEWERS of last night’s Supernanny US were left in tears after a mum revealed she is struggling to get over losing a baby at 24 weeks pregnant. Mum-of-two Nicole Ostler admitted on the E4 show that she now fears she will lose her husband Dane because of his dangerous job as a firefighter. This week’s episode saw childcare expert Jo visit the Ostler family where Nicole and Dane were struggling to deal with their sons Jax, six, and Kaydin, four. Nicole explained that she is plagued with anxiety about being left alone with her boys as she grieves the loss of her first child. Speaking to the Supernanny, Nicole said: “I need things to change so I don’t have those fears of losing something again. “I could lose my husband at any time because he’s got a really dangerous job.I had to bit lip. Tears in my eyes. I felt what Nicole said — 𝒌. (@miss_katie_x) August 10, 2020 20 minutes in to supernanny and I’m an emotional wreck already @Jo_Frost pic.twitter.com/CKBNB3Onsp— Rie (@RieAjWooWOO) August 10, 2020 Crying at supernanny why am I like this 😭— A✨ (@aalliyah_l) August 10, 2020 Aw Nicole 💔#SuperNannyUSA #SuperNanny #JoFrost— Kerry (@Kerry_Sheppard) August 10,… Read full this story
- Mum reveals how she makes 30 meals for just $2.50 a serve - and the VERY clever way of storing them to save space at home
- Man, 18, reveals loss of his aunt from COVID-19 'hit hard' and inspired him to train as 111 call-handler - while student paramedic says he doesn't 'feel safe' on the frontline despite wearing PPE in Paramedics: Britain’s Lifesavers
- How to transform your bathroom in minutes: Mum reveals the $5 homemade grout cleaner recipe that left her dirty floors sparkling
- VN-Index losses narrow in third straight losing session
- Thrifty mum reveals how she feeds her family-of-four for £12.50 each a week with clever meal planning
- Pregnant Shelby Tribble showcases her bump in a white bodycon dress as she reveals her baby has started kicking
- Revealed: Why BABY OIL is your secret weapon for a sparkling and shiny kitchen sink all year round
- Coronavirus NSW: Mum reveals brutal conditions in Sydney hotspots
- 'My inner control freak is struggling with the unknown!' Lauren Pope shows off her bump in spotted mini dress as she reveals her baby girl is 'due any day now'
- Love Island star Jamie Jewitt cradles girlfriend Camilla Thurlow's growing baby bump in sweet snap as they reveal she's now 24 weeks pregnant
Supernanny viewers in tears as mum reveals she can’t get over loss of baby at 24 weeks – and fears losing her hubby too have 422 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.