Streets in Sơn Trà District, Đà Nẵng City are being sprayed with disinfectant. — VNA/VNS Photo Announcing the death, Deputy Minister of Health Nguyễn Trường Sơn said there are still a number of patients in a critical condition and at high risk of losing their lives due to underlying medical conditions and their age. The latest fatality is a 65-year-old man from Đà Nẵng City’s Hoà Vang District who was treated for five months for end-stage renal failure, regular hemodialysis and septic shock at the Nephrology Department of Đà Nẵng Hospital. He was discharged from the hospital on July 24. A test carried out on the man three days later revealed he was positive for coronavirus and he was transferred to the Department of Tropical Medicine, at Đà Nẵng Hospital. At that time, he had breathing difficulties and was placed on a ventilator. His condition worsened and on Tuesday he lost his fight for life at 8.30am. The cause of death has been recorded as end-stage chronic renal failure, sepsis, acute heart failure and COVID-19. — VNS
- Second person dies in Sunday wreck in St. Landry Parish
- New Zealand volcano death toll rises to 18 after another person dies in Australian hospital
- Grandmother is second person to die of Ebola in Uganda a day after virus killed her five-year-old grandson
- Ranji Trophy: 19-wicket day in Vadodara; Karnataka, Haryana take slender lead
- Money saving expert Martin Lewis breaks down as he relives the moment he was told his mother had died in an accident days before his 12th birthday - saying it was the 'end of his childhood'
- Person dies on Tongariro Crossing
- Second victim dies, suspect arrested in recent shooting near the LSU AG Center in St. Gabriel
- From 0 to 112mph in just five seconds - or 900 years in one day? From Europe's fastest roller coaster to fascinating history, why Catalonia is the perfect corner of Spain
- Newgen Software IPO subscribed 19% on Day 1
- BREAKING: U.S. Launched Secret Operation To Kill Second Top Iranian Terrorist On Same Day As Soleimani
Second person dies of COVID-19 complications in one day have 354 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.