Ayala Corporation is backing the $387 million B&T wind energy project The central province of Quang Binh’s People’s Committee has lately informed that the VND8.9 trillion ($387 million) B&T wind energy complex now officially belongs to AMI AC Renewables – a joint venture between Philippines-based AC Energy and local AC Renewables, the former being a member of the Philippines-based multisector company Ayala Corporation. The energy complex will be built on a 2,244-hectare land, including 156ha of indigo tree forests in the two districts of Quang Ninh and Le Thuy. The project will consist of two parts, the 100.8MW B&T 1 which is estimated to put into operation in December 2020 and the 151.2MW B&T 2 which will be launched in next June. Aiming to assure the project timeline, the provincial People’s Committee on March 11 issued Document No.346/UBND-KT on accelerating the implementation of the B&T project to finish before October 2020. The act took place as Ayala failed to obtain Australian company Infigen Energy in the middle of July. Newswire Reuters stated that the Filipino conglomerate gave up on acquiring Infigen after a month-long bidding war. The withdrawal came right after its rival Spanish power generation company Iberdrola announced that its offer… Read full this story
- Dak Lak Constantly Improves Adaptability to Boost Investment Attraction
- Soc Trang Boosts Investment Attraction with Open Mechanisms
- Sustainable Investing: Green Energy, Green Economy
- Will Mexico's presidential election undo energy market reforms?
- Water-Based Battery Could Boost Solar and Wind Power
- NH Senate kills bill to boost funding for energy efficiency
- Asia Stocks Rise on Tech Boost; Dollar Holds Gain: Markets Wrap
- Local produce market gives a taste of Oban
- Boosting Investments in Hi-tech Coffee Production
- Vietnam poised for investment boost in clean energy sector
Philippines-based Ayala Corporation boosts investment in local energy market have 307 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.