Milkar, a Pakistani start-up company, is taking concrete steps to spread awareness on the importance of education among the masses.
What the platform does is simple — it connects social welfare organisations to young volunteers across the country, who in turn, serve the masses by spreading the message of education and volunteer to teach those in need.
Milkar.com has partnered up with national and international organizations such as The Citizen’s Foundation (TCF), SOS Children’s Villages Pakistan, Health and Education Development Organization (HAEDO), Preventive Education Health Oriented Foundation (PEHO), Teach for Pakistan (TFP) and more. Their goal is to address the immediate need of education for all.
Jo tanha nahi wo milkar mumkin hai (what is not possible to do alone can be done together) — that is the message that Milkar has for the society. “Mil Kar is a collective effort by organizations and volunteers to bring positive change to the society,” read a statement from the start-up.
Milkar provides flexible opportunities to people who want to do good and also carry out virtual activities when physical ones are difficult to conduct.
It makes it easy for people spread across the country to gather on one platform from where they can reach out to each other. Verified organizations looking to hire volunteers can also register to MilKar.com.
- Oppn leaders spreading confusion on our toll-free number for supporting CAA: BJP
- Opposition Leaders Spreading Confusion on Our Toll-free Number for Supporting CAA, Says BJP
- Opposition leaders spreading confusion on our toll-free number for supporting CAA: BJP
- 'It is educational apartheid': are we finally ready to end private schools?
- BJP begins CAA awareness drive today
- Conference on higher education for disabled people held in HCMC
- Educators throng Florida Capitol to fight for more money
- Miyawaki forests take root and spread in Madurai
- We're starting to give up on the ideal of Australia as a nation of equals
- This is what you should know if you are thinking about starting your own business
- Interview: Pakistan should seize opportunity to learn from China's scientific advancement: Pakistani scientist
- 'I'm being called a Pakistani whore'
- Opposition spreading fear regarding CAA, says Smriti Irani in Gurugram
- Banditry: North paying the price of neglecting proper upbringing and education of their children — Roland Owie
- Thunder vs. Nets odds, line, spread: 2020 NBA picks, Jan. 7 predictions from model on 26-13 run
- Precaution Is Better Than Cure, Be Aware And Know The Difference Between Swine Flu And Seasonal Flu
- Bucks vs. Warriors odds, line, spread: 2020 NBA picks, Jan. 8 predictions from simulation on 26-13 run
- Celtics vs. Sixers odds, line, spread: 2020 NBA picks, Jan. 9 predictions from computer on 26-13 run
- Buhari’s minister urges improved awareness to tackle malnutrition
- Lakers vs. Mavericks odds, line, spread: 2020 NBA picks, Jan. 10 predictions from computer on 26-13 run
Pakistani start-up Milkar spreads awareness about education have 444 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.