The late start from Ho Chi Minh City to where the trek would begin would help us avoid the daytime heat. So it was that we – a group of nine – got on our bikes at 8 p.m. one day in July and headed for Ta Nang Commune in Duc Truong District, Lam Dong Province, the Central Highlands.Not long after, our bikes cut through the silent night in the glow of lamplights, with houses and their inmates fast asleep on both sides. We passed through Chuoi and Bao Loc mountain passes before reaching Da Loan Market in Duc Trong District at 2:30 a.m, after six hours.We decided to take a short rest in our sleeping bags right at the market before waking up at 6 a.m. to shop for some additional trekking accessories.From the Da Loan Market to Ta Nang Commune, the starting point of our trek, we faced many dirt-road troubles and even a few minor accidents before reaching the lodge of Dieu, our main porter and guide.After a short rest at Dieu’s, we started our journey into the forest at around 8 a.m.The Ta Nang-Phan Dung trekking route through Lam Dong, Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan provinces… Read full this story
- Holiday period sees 157,000 travelers visit Da Nang
- Beauty Bloggers Continue Their Dominion Over Brands on YouTube
- Ta-Nehisi Coates Is Trying To Do Right By Marvel Comics’ First Black Superhero
- I'm Trying to Trot My Titties Into This Ta-Ta Towel, Stat
- This Stretch Of Route 66 Plays 'America The Beautiful' If You Go The Speed Limit
- Beauty Salons Are Still Too Sacred for the Tech World to Take Over
- What Does This Drugstore Mascara Do? And Other Beauty Testing Delights
- Is There Something Wrong With Telling Your Kid They're Beautiful?
- Here Are all the Goodies That Came in Our October Beauty Boxes
- How Expensive Should My Lips Be? And Other 'Empowering' Beauty Concerns
On difficult but beautiful trekking route Ta Nang-Phan Dung have 331 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.