A mother horse and her calf on top of Ngải Thầu, a scenic spot best to watch the sunset in Bắc Hà. — VNS Photo Bùi Oanh *Cao Hương The most beautiful time of year in the northwestern mountains is slowly beginning and as the terraced rice fields ripen, the region is draped in a changing colourful blanket day by day. The best time to see beautiful landscapes is between early September until late October. Mù Cang Chải District of Yên Bái Province, Sa Pa Town in Lào Cai Province and Y Tý Commune in Bát Xát District of Lào Cai Province are the best locations to visit. The terraced fields of Sa Pa were chosen by Travel and Leisure magazine as among the seven best-terraced fields of Asia. Picturesque rice terraced fields around Cát Cát, Tả Van, Lao Chải and Tả Phìn villages in Lao Cai can be beautiful from any angle of views. From Hà Nội, visitors can catch a bus, a train or book a coach to Sa Pa, taking five to eight hours. The best means of transport in Sa Pa is by motorbikes. You can rent one to ride up and down the slopes of the area to immerse yourself in the fragrant scent of ripening rice. It’s the harvest season in the mountains of… Read full this story
- Vegas made the Golden Knights. Now the Golden Knights can remake Vegas.
- College football's greatest teams: The best season from every Big Ten program
- Picking the best college football team in each state entering the 2018 season
- TEXAS IS BACK to not being back: CFB’s best Week 1 stuff
- Evaluating Mike Krzyzewski's future at Duke and the top 5 candidates to one day replace Coach K
- College football schedule 2018: What games to watch in Week 5, TV channels, kickoff times
- Seattle’s fight to bring back the Sonics never stopped: A timeline
- The best early bets for Week 9 of college football
- College Football: Fromm Leads No. 7 Georgia Past No. 9 Florida
- Week 10 college football picks, games, odds: Notre Dame, UCF on upset alert in critical spots
Northwestern golden season comes calling have 375 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.