BizInfo Nestlé Vietnam receives PM’s certificate of merit Saturday, Aug 8, 2020,15:53 (GMT+7) Nestlé Vietnam receives PM’s certificate of merit At a ceremony to present noble rewards of the Party and the State in Dong Nai Province on July 31, 2020, Nestle Vietnam was awarded the prime minister’s certificate of merit for its achievements and contributions to the country’s socioeconomic development and the community. Nguyen Son Hung, vice chairman of Dong Nai People’s Council, presents the certificate of merit to Nguyen Minh Nguyet, food business director at Nestlé Vietnam. The reward proves Nestlé Vietnam’s great efforts and achievements during 25 years of investment and development in Vietnam. Binu Jacob, CEO of Nestlé Vietnam, said: “Nestlé Vietnam has received enthusiastic support from the Vietnamese Government, ministries, agencies and localities to overcome multiple difficulties and challenges in its business activities. The company has obtained many achievements, especially Vietnamese consumers’ confidence and support, which has stimulated the company to expand its operation, contributing to and accompanying Vietnam’s sustainable and inclusive development”. According to Jacob, when investing in Vietnam, besides the goals of serving local consumers and ensuring the sustainable development, the company has focused on corporate social responsibility activities. Speaking at the ceremony attended by Vice State… Read full this story
- Vietnam's history holds lessons for Trump and Kim ahead of summit, PM says
- Mums can sign children's marriage certificate as law that only dads could ends
- Vietnam Summit Hosts Offer North Korea a Model: Cozy Up to the U.S.
- Nestle boosts ruby chocolate range after driving viral sensation
- Nestle and other brands pull YouTube ads over child exploitation fears
- Luke Perry was buried in Tennessee death certificate reveals
- North Korean leader heads to highly-anticipated Trump summit in Vietnam
- Cohen questions Trump's Vietnam War deferment, while President lashes out at actual veteran
- Vietnam’s Empty Forests
- Industry group starts certification program for hemp compound CBD
Nestlé Vietnam receives PM’s certificate of merit have 327 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.