Nestlé Vietnam currently operates four production factories with more than 2,300 labourers The recognition is a clear testament to the constant efforts the company has made during its quarter of century investment and development in the Vietnamese market. “Undergoing numerous difficulties and challenges, Nestlé Vietnam has always received active support from the Vietnamese government, relevant authorised agencies, and local management in business activities. We have posted important achievements and garnered trust and strong support from Vietnamese consumers,” said Binu Jacob, CEO of Nestlé Vietnam. “This is the motivation and essential factor inspiring the company to continue expanding operations with further contributions to Vietnam’s development,” Jacob noted. In the words of Jacob, when doing business in Vietnam aside with serving local consumers with sustainable growth, the company also prioritises deploying diverse programmes constituting the common values as well as caring for the local community. Nestlé Vietnam has been continually named among the top 100 businesses with largest contributions to state coffers as well as the top 10 most sustainable development companies in the country. Addressing the ceremony to donate noble awards of the Party and the state to deserving individuals and enterprises in the southern province of Dong Nai where the… Read full this story
- Prime Minister holds second dialogue with farmers
- Prime Minister holds talks with farmers
- Finland picks youngest-ever prime minister
- Former Deputy Prime Minister played a part in wrongdoing at State-owned steel group
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May announces resignation after Brexit failure
- Bob Hawke state memorial service: Former Prime Minister farewelled in Sydney
- 'A floor manager hit the deck': How the Prime Minister's elite security detail 'thought the Dally M haka was a terror attack and sprung into survival mode'
- British Prime Minister Theresa May faces another coup attempt
- Sanna Marin, The Youngest Prime Minister In The World Comes From A 'Rainbow Family'
- Sanna Marin: The Youngest Prime Minister In The World Comes From A 'Rainbow Family'
Nestlé Vietnam honoured with Certificate of Merit from Vietnamese prime minister have 329 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.