Indeed, the export growth of domestic businesses is anticipated to reach 5% each year, with exports to Europe and America enjoying an increase of between 7% and 10% annually. Furthermore, import growth during the reviewed period is set to enjoy a surge of 4.9% each year to reach approximately US$330 billion by 2025. Indeed, the pace of development for local businesses is expected to stand at 6%. In line with the plan, the industrial sector will hold more than 35% of national gross product, while the commercial sector will likely make up 13.5% by 2025. Moreover, total revenue of the retail sales of goods and consumer services is likely to witness an annual increase of between 9% and 9.5%. The MoIT therefore aims to have 45% of small-and medium-sized enterprises join e-commerce platforms. It is hoped that this step will serve to increase economic restructuring in combination with a growth model reform, while also improving productivity, quality, efficiency, and competitiveness. Simultaneously, the ministry will be comprehensively developing infrastructure, mobilising additional investments, and effectively utilizing them as a means of improving the quality and efficiency of human resources whilst increasing innovations
- Five-year period ending 2019 set to be hottest on record
- Making the Most of the Medicare Annual Election Period
- Carrick company is Export Business of the Year
- Five-year period ending 2019 hottest on record, UN says
- Turkey's exports rise 1.6% year-on-year in August
- How the Medieval Castle evolved over a Five Hundred year Period
- US cities are losing 36 million trees a year. Here's why it matters and how you can stop it
- Five Turner winners call on National Portrait Gallery to cut ties with BP
- Does National Grid plc's (LON:NG.) CEO Salary Reflect Performance?
- Open event for National Moth Night
National exports poised to grow 5% annually over five-year period have 289 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.