Nation Most of 18 fresh Covid-19 cases linked to Danang epicenter The Saigon Times Friday, Aug 14, 2020,19:13 (GMT+7) Most of 18 fresh Covid-19 cases linked to Danang epicenterThe Saigon Times A passenger declares her health status at Cat Bi International Airport in Haiphong City amid coronavirus concern. The Health Ministry has confirmed 18 new Covid-19 cases this evening, August 14 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Health Ministry has confirmed 18 new Covid-19 cases this evening, August 14, with 17 related to the Danang coronavirus hotspot and one being quarantined after illegally entering HCMC, sending the nation’s tally to 929. The case in HCMC is a 27-year-old Chinese man. He arrived in HCMC on July 29 after illegally entering Vietnam through the northern border with seven other Chinese nationals on July 27. Authorities discovered and took him to a quarantine facility on July 30. Among the 17 locally-transmitted cases, 15 are residents of Danang and the remaining two are in neighboring Quang Nam Province. They are hospital patients, caregivers, and those being linked to Danang Hospital or having direct contact with previous confirmed cases of Covid-19. The latest cases have brought daily infections to 24, while 12 cases have recovered and one was… Read full this story
- Egypt’s Security Forces Kill 19 Terrorists Linked to Attack in Minya
- Turkey demands extradition of 18 Saudis in Khashoggi case
- Riyadh rejects Ankara's extradition demands for 18 suspects in Khashoggi case
- Over 400 statements taken in case linked to murder probe
- Deutsche's link to Danske case bigger than previously reported
- Troubles soldiers sent 1,300 letters sparking fresh claims of 'witch-hunt'
- Rise in reported child cruelty cases
- Stardust fire families find new evidence to petition for new case
- 19 Shocking Movie Plot Twists That'll Honestly Mess You Up A Bit
- Decision on charging soldiers over Bloody Sunday hit by fresh delay
Most of 18 fresh Covid-19 cases linked to Danang epicenter have 297 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.