Senior Lieutenant General Trần Đơn, Deputy Defence Minister speaks at a meeting of the ministry’s Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on Friday. VNA/VNS Photo Dương Giang HÀ NỘI — Defence agencies, military units and all soldiers should strictly comply with government resolutions and directives take drastic measures to fight COVID-19. The request was made by Senior Lieutenant General Trần Đơn, Deputy Defence Minister and Head of the ministry’s Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. He was speaking during a meeting of the committee held on Friday to introduce urgent measures in response to the pandemic’s development. He asked all military units to review the number of people who have visited Đà Nẵng from July 1 or places with high risk of infections and requested them to fill in health declarations. Based on the risk, the units would implement prevention and control measures while effectively carrying out military and defence missions. According to Military Medicine Department under the Ministry of National Defence, the pandemic situation in the world is still complicated with an average of more than 200,000 new infections per day. In Việt Nam, there have been 93 new infection cases in the community since July… Read full this story
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 1
- Pandemic advice ignored by Trump helps vietnam fight virus
- Pandemic advice ignored by Trump helps Vietnam fight virus
- Pandemic advice ignored by Trump helps Vietnam fight virus with no deaths
- 5th Anniversary: Gov Ugwuanyi’s diversification of Enugu’s economy, creation of Enugu unity park tourists attraction
- Donald Trump says 'what big tech is doing is very bad' as Amazon's Jeff Bezos, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, Apple's Tim Cook and Google's Sundar Pichai are questioned by Congress on their 'monopolies'
- Big tech's showdown with Congress: Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg will insist Amazon and Facebook are truly American companies that DO face competition when they are grilled by the House over their size and power alongside Google and Apple
Military strives to fight COVID-19 pandemic have 350 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.