Matthew Perry has snapped up a $6 million home in the Pacific Palisades, scaling back from the $14.95 million Malibu bachelor pad he recently put on the market.
The 3,000 square foot home was built in 1965 as modest ranch-style house, but has since undergone an extensive transformation, according to Dirt.com, which reported news of the sale.
The stunning four bedroom, four and a half bathroom home is perched upon a hillside overlooking the ocean, with many of the rooms featuring a view of the Pacific.
Home sweet home: Matthew Perry has snapped up a $6 million home in the Pacific Palisades, scaling back from the $14 million Malibu bachelor pad he recently put on the market
Luxurious: The gorgeous home features oak floors, ceiling lights, and massive windows allowing access to the ocean-view backyard
The modern house is equipped with a pool and fire pit, along with massive pocket sliding doors for access to the backyard.
The luxurious home comes with all the usual chic furnishings, including oak floors, ceiling lights, and a massive walk-in closet.
The open floor plan allows for effortless flow between the living room, dining room, and kitchen, which all blend harmoniously together.
Matthew’s quaint chef’s kitchen comes with a counter top, oven, pot organizer, and wine rack.
Downsizing: Perry has purchased the modern Pacific Palisades home after putting his Malibu mansion on the market and cutting the price of his Century City condo (pictured 2017)
Sweet dreams: The four-bedroom home comes with fabulous two master suites
Room with a view: The double master suites feature exquisite views of the Pacific Ocean
Rise and shine: One of the four bedrooms inside the 3,000 square foot home
Chic: The home comes with four and a half bathrooms
Adjacent to the kitchen lies the spacious living area with massive door allowing access to the backyard fire pit.
At the edge of the yard lies the raised pool and spa, which are nestled against an incline.
Back inside the home, the four-bedroom home has two master suites with exceptional ocean views.
Spacious and splendid: The massive walk-in closet is equipped with an array of shelf space and racks
Making waves: The home’s incredible living space opens up to the Pacific Ocean
Epic: The open floor plan allows for harmonious flow between the living spaces and kitchen
What’s cooking? The kitchen also faces the gorgeous Malibu coastline
The ultra chic home also offers plenty of security, with the listing describing the house as ‘smart house inside and out’ with an electronic facial recognition entry system.
The sale comes not long after Matthew listed his stunning Malibu home for $14.95 million and slashed the price of his Century City condo.
The four-time Emmy nominee is selling his Malibu property through Million Dollar Listing star Josh Flagg and husband Bobby Boyd, after discreetly purchasing it in 2011 in an off-market deal for $12 million.
Yum! The chef’s kitchen offers a wine rack, oven, counter top and pot organizer
Kicking back: The backyard is accessible to many of the rooms in the house
Surf’s up! The raised pool and spa offer impeccable views of the coast
Perry has also cut the price of his Century City condo from an ambitious $35 million to $27 million after having it on the market for nearly a year.
The condo is located on the 40th floor of the uber-upscale apartment The Century, which is adjacent to luxurious Beverly Hills.
The high rise home, listed with Greg Holcomb and Cassandra Petersen of Compass realty company, is described as a ‘mansion in the sky.’
R&R: The home even comes with a fire pit
On the market: The sale comes not long after Matthew listed his stunning Malibu home for $14.95 million and slashed the price of his Century City condo
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Selling Pacific Palisades Home, See The Pics
- Michelle Pfeiffer covers her face as she inspects renovations on her newly purchased $22.5 million mansion with husband David E. Kelley
- Older buyers withdraw from the northern beaches property market for now
- Inside Caitlyn Jenner’s £2.7m Malibu mansion where Kardashians star is on lockdown
- Coronavirus live updates: Navy OKs Capt. Crozier’s return, Defense Department puts off decision
- Coronavirus live updates: SF mayor ‘very likely’ to extend stay-home order
- Perfect pads for social distancing! Three of Connecticut’s Thimble Islands hit the market for a total of $5.3million and one allegedly has buried treasure on it hidden by a pirate in the 1600s
- Microsoft founder Bill Gates and wife Melinda splash out $43 MILLION on massive oceanfront mansion
- Coronavirus latest: Half of European deaths were in nursing homes
- Coronavirus live updates: 22 million newly unemployed in 4 weeks
- The celeb homes we most want to spend lockdown in – from Beckhams’ £31.5m pad to Kim & Kanye’s bullet-proof hideaway
- Tom Hardy is growing his own vegetables at his £3.4m home to become self-sufficient during coronavirus lockdown
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area stay-home orders estimated to have saved thousands, Marin health officer says
- Coronavirus live updates: 4.4 million newly unemployed
- Coronavirus live updates: 4.4 million new unemployment claims
- Billionaire Minecraft Creator's $70 Million Home Sets Record
- Coronavirus Mask Ads Were Emailed To Millions Of Americans With Unsafe Claims And Inflated Prices
- 607 New Coronavirus Cases In LA County; 48 More Deaths
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump, Congress near deal on aid to small businesses, hospitals
- Coronavirus live updates: Oil under $1.50 per barrel, a record low
Matthew Perry scales down to a $6 million Pacific Palisades home with ocean views after putting Malibu bachelor pad on the market for $14.95 million have 917 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 31, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.