Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Nguyễn Thành Hưng speaks at the ceremony on launching akaChain blockchain platform in Hà Nội on Thursday. — Photo ictnews.com HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Information and Communications debuted the akaChain blockchain platform, as part of a programme introducing “Make in Vietnam” digital platforms on Thursday. The akaChain, developed by Việt Nam’s largest tech firm FPT Software corporation, supports enterprises in building their business network systems and distributed applications using blockchain technology. It helps shorten the time spent on a number of tasks like electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC), credit scoring, customer loyalty programmes, and origin tracing. In the future, it will be further developed for strengthened security and transparency. At the event, Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Nguyễn Thành Hưng said despite just being established in 2018, the platform has become popular. He named a number of its successful users, including food group Masan Consumer, Baoviet Insurance, AIA Group, and VPBank. Hùng called on digital firms to continue investing in the research and development of advanced technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution, adding that it will help Việt Nam catch up with latest developments in the world and complete its national digital transition…. Read full this story
- Report: Foursquare Plans Ad Platform Launch In June
- Can WordPress make other eommerce platforms obsolete?
- Sharethrough Mobile Platform Launches To Power Native Advertising On Mobile Devices
- Online Parts-Sourcing Platform Launches For Racing Industry
- DIY News Facebook Feed Retargeting: Self-Service Platform Launches To Harness FBX & The Feed
- Vietnam's Vinfast launches with a pair of rebodied BMWs
- Vietnam's Vinfast launches at Paris auto show with pair of rebodied BMWs
- – Classic PC MMORPG prepares for mobile platform launch
- LG CNS launches new brandings for enterprise offerings
- IBM bets big on blockchain app store
Make-in-Vietnam blockchain platform launched have 321 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.