The Ministry of Information and Communications, on August 13, held a ceremony to debut the akaChain blockchain platform, as part of a programme introducing “Make in Vietnam” digital platforms. The launching ceremony of akaChain blockchain platform. The akaChain, developed by Vietnam’s largest tech firm FPT Software corporation, supports enterprises in quickly building their business network systems and distributed applications using blockchain technology. It helps shortening the time spent on a number of tasks like electronic Know Your Customer (eKYC), credit scoring, customer loyalty programmes, and origin tracing. In the coming time, it will be further developed for strengthened security and transparency. At the event, Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Thanh Hung said despite just being established in 2018, the platform has become popular. He named a number of its successful users, including food group Masan Consumer, Baoviet Insurance, AIA Group, and VPBank. The official took the occasion to call on digital firms to continue investing in the research and development of advanced technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution, adding that it will help Vietnam catch up with latest developments in the world and complete its national digital transition. The introduction of “Make in Vietnam” platforms is part of… Read full this story
- Nokia introduces WaveSuite open applications to jump-start optical network digital transformation
- Drive Digital Transformation with Newgen at CUNA Technology Council Conference, San Francisco
- CIO, Hack Thyself for Digital Transformation
- MA DOB Selects New Platform to Assist with Examinations
- Pac-12's The Pregame makes its Oregon State debut Saturday at Reser Stadium
- Wendell Pierce to make his London stage debut
- ‘Next generation’ Dunkin’ Donuts store makes its Bay Area debut
- Blackstone Media merges with Boston, Mass. digital transformation agency
- BYU's Dylan Collie makes immediate impact, calls debut in front of brother 'one of the coolest moments of my career'
- Alshon Jeffery expected to make Philadelphia Eagles season debut at Tennessee Titans: report
Make-in-Vietnam blockchain platform debuts to assist digital transformation have 326 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.