|The National Startup Support Centre was established to create a more fertile playground for local innovation hubs|
Innovative and creative startups have been garnering great interest from local authorities. Plenty of supportive institutes have been formed and put into operation, especially the National Innovation Centre under the Ministry of Planning and Investment, Youth Support Centre Debut under the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, student support centre debut developed by universities, and startup support centres founded by local authorities in Danang, Haiphong, and Quang Nam, among others. The establishments have contributed to the creation of a dynamic ecosystem, luring in immense resources for startup development.
However, the operation of major centres is not yet sustainable while inter-institutional linkages are scarce to be of sufficient benefit for the thousands of startups across the country. To improve this, it is necessary to establish a working discourse among the centres to promote a new mentality and more effective operations to step-by-step standardise themselves and assert their positions in the startup community over the country.
More importantly, a national-level establishment should be founded to regulate and support the centres, especially by creating linkages between state centres and training institutes, as well as companies.
To this effect, under Resolution No.02/NQ-CP dated January 1, 2019, the government assigned the Ministry of Science and Technology to build startup support centres across the country, starting with Hanoi, Danang, and Ho Chi Minh City. As a result, the National Startup Support Centre under the Ministry of Planning and Investment was founded to meet the requirement.
The Ministry of Science and Technology’s project titled “Supporting the startup ecosystem and national innovation to 2025” is angling to find highly capable partners to accompany the ministry in evolving the new National Startup Support Centre.
Decree No.94/2020/ND-CP on August 21 outlined the policies and incentives for the National Startup Supportive Centre under the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI). The most highlighted content fo the decree include credit, tax, and land leasing incentives. Accordingly, the government directed the relevant ministries to review and apply partial or full support policies or incentives to innovation hubs and other startups.
- Catastrophically injured Australians still waiting for national insurance scheme meant to roll out with NDIS
- Aussie startups still being held back by local oligopolies: Stone and Chalk
- Govt of Telangana, MedTechConnect launch ‘Project Tej’ to accelerate innovations
- T-Hub wins Startup India, DPIIT’s bid to lead a program for 30 incubators
- Vietnam opens first IoT innovation center
- Delta lands in Bengaluru with a tech centre, to hire 300 people
- Vietnam aiming to boost its innovation index
- 9 Mayors on What Washington Can Learn From Local Government
- Georges River Council install 'chillout' hubs as part of smart cities program
- Face the Nation transcript March 5, 2017: Warner, Collins, Panetta, Price
- Six Nations 2020: Wales coach Wayne Pivac expecting a hostile reception on two fronts as Storm Ciara heads for Ireland
- Daughter of Thai opposition leader Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit writes letter to United Nations to defend 'super awesome' Future Forward political party
- Uber crash spotlights Arizona as self-driving hub
- Future imperfect for Indian startups
- ISA calls for equal attention to be paid to non-R&D innovation
- A high impact entrepreneurship and innovation conference was recently hosted by FLAME University
- Honor Sport Pro review: Good battery backup, fast-charging support; better options available at the price point
- Hong Kong airport cancels ALL FLIGHTS due to a 5,000-strong demonstration after 'a female protester was shot in the eye by police' as the city's carrier Cathay Pacific warns it will fire staff who support 'illegal protests'
- ETAuto Tech Summit 2019: Industry leaders emphasize on creating local design & tech ecosystem
- ASEAN, BIMSTEC nations to participate in India Mobile Congress: Govt
Local innovation hubs wait for encouragement from National Startup Support Centre have 593 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 31, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.