They discussed candidates for the chairmanship of the National Election Council and the dismissal of Vuong Dinh Hue from the post of Deputy Prime Minister and Nguyen Thanh Hai from membership of the NA Standing Committee.
|At the NA meeting|
NA Chairwoman Ngan was elected as head of the council with 98.1 percent of votes in favor.
Meanwhile, 97.7 percent and 97.9 percent of deputies agreed to dismiss Hue and Hai from the respective posts of Deputy PM and member of the NA Standing Committee.
The lawmakers then approved three draft resolutions on the above-said matters.
Also in the morning, they looked into a draft resolution on the reduction of corporate income tax in 2020 and the draft revised Law on Environmental Protection.
During the afternoon session, the deputies debated the adjustment of the investment policy for some sections of the eastern North-South expressway for 2017-2020.
They deliberated the list of Vice Chairpersons and members of the National Election Council, and candidates for membership of the NA Standing Committee.
The lawmakers are scheduled to continue with discussions on these matters, and scrutinize some special finance-budget mechanisms and policies of Hanoi on June 12.
The national target program on socio-economic development in ethnic minority-inhabited and mountainous areas for 2021-2030 will also be tabled on the day.
The meeting will be broadcast live on the national TV and radio channels and the NA TV channel.
- Legislators debate anti-corruption efforts
- Republicans talk taxes, budget in fourth debate
- Linguistic state and an identity debate
- BJP’s plan on ‘love jihad’ law triggers debate in Karnataka
- 'Where are we going to put them all?': Furious row erupts during first EU referendum TV debate after Brexit voter accuses migrants of 'jumping the housing queue' ahead of her disabled mother
- Pence faces tall task in VP debate
Legislators debate personnel issues on June 11 have 293 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.