Jawa Motorcycles and CEAT Tyres have announced a partnership for the Perak motorcycle. As part of the association, the tyre brand will be providing a specially developed set of rubber for the Jawa Perak in the Indian market.
Called the Ceat Zoom Cruz, the tyres have been specially developed for the Jawa Perak. The Ceat Zoom Cruz tyres will be available in 100/90 R18 and 140/70 R17 configuration for the front and rear, respectively.
The tyres have been co-developed by CEAT and Jawa, specifically for the bobber motorcycle. The new set of tyres will offer Perak customers a more comfortable riding experience and improved control at high speeds.
Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd said,
“We are excited to partner with an iconic and premium motorcycle brand like Jawa Motorcycles. The Jawa Perak has recorded an overwhelming response since its entry. We are glad to deliver Zoom Cruz tyres as per expectations and look forward to a long partnership with Jawa Motorcycles.”
The Jawa Perak is a first-of-its-kind factory-built bobber-style motorcycle in the Indian market. The Perak is the third model from the brand since their relaunch in the country, following the Jawa and the Jawa forty-two.
The Perak is also currently Jawa’s flagship model priced at Rs 1.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The bobber motorcycle is powered by a 334cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 30bhp and 33Nm of peak torque, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The Perak comes with telescopic forks at the front and a seven-step adjustable mono-shock suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 280mm front and 240mm rear disc brakes as standard, supported by dual-channel ABS.
The bobber-style motorcycle was introduced in November 2019, with deliveries initially planned for April 2020. However, with the coronavirus pandemic shutting down all operations, deliveries were delayed by a couple of months to June 2020.
Thoughts On The Jawa Motorcycles & CEAT Tyres Partnership
The Jawa Perak motorcycle going forward will come shod of CEAT Zoom Cruz tyres in the Indian market. Being specially-developed for the bobber motorcycle, we can expect improved levels of ride quality.
- 2019's most-anticipated new thrill rides and theme-park attractions
- CES 2019: Google vs. Amazon, who won?
- Revved up for the best automotive tech at CES 2019
- CES 2019 — Google v. Alexa, Samsung & LG top winners
- CES 2019: What's old seems new again from LG, Alexa and others
- CES 2019: 10 tech toys I’d totally buy
- Boom boxes, mixtapes and instant cameras as hot new tech? Yes, it's actually 2019
- Boom boxes, mix tapes and instant cameras as hot new tech? Yes, it's actually 2019
- Industries turn to Bracewell lobbyists to scuttle product safety rules
- Days After Its Disastrous British Launch, Turning Point Has Already Lost One Of Its Star Recruits
- How the Democrats’ Biggest Donor Is Playing Into Trump’s Hands
- How Trump’s Swamp Works Now
- Daily: A #MeToo Nightmare in Speech and Debate
- Karl Lagerfeld, Designer Who Defined Luxury Fashion, Dies at 85
- What No Deal Brexit tariffs would really mean for Britain
- Outrage after Chinese company makes bid to buy NJ music school
Jawa Motorcycles Partner With CEAT: Introduce Specially-Developed ‘Zoom Cruz’ Tyres On Perak have 674 words, post on www.drivespark.com at August 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.