In the first seven months of 2020, Vietnam exported goods worth about US$430 million to Israel and imported goods worth US$480 million from this market.
According to the Vietnam Trade Office in Israel, in the first seven months of 2020, there were problems related to political stability and the Covid-19 pandemic in Israel. Many key exports to Israel therefore decreased in value compared to the same period last year.
Vietnamese seafood is increasingly popular in this market. In the first half of 2020, Vietnam exported tuna worth almost US$13.78 million to Israel, accounting for 4.71 percent of the country’s total. Israel has become the third biggest importer of Vietnamese tuna, after the US and Italy. Frozen shrimp exports to Israel reached almost US$3.74 million in the first six months. Israel was the ninth largest importer of Vietnamese squid, after Japan, the Republic of Korea (RoK), Thailand, China and Hong Kong (China), Italy, Malaysia, the Philippines, and the US. Frozen squid and Tra fish exports reached more than US$2.4 million and almost US$1.73 million, respectively.
The Vietnam Trade Office in Israel said that a number of Israeli businesses are interested in pangasius fillets, canned food, agricultural products of different kinds, textiles and garments, and they are working with Vietnamese companies to sign purchase/sales contracts in the near future.
While Israel is still affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, many Israeli businesses are interested in importing food, foodstuffs, consumer goods, household appliances, and medical equipment and gloves, including rubber gloves and other personal protective equipment from Vietnam. This is an opportunity for Vietnamese enterprises to increase exports to this market.
|According to the Vietnam Trade Office in Israel, a number of Israeli organizations and businesses are interested in cooperating with Vietnamese partners in the fields of high-tech, scientific application, technology and technical solutions, and shifting investment and production chains to Vietnam.|
- Making the Right Choices for Financing Your Medical Equipment
- Refinance Medical Equipment To Offset Medicare Payment Reductions
- Financing the Cost of Medical Equipment
- The Importance of Medical Insurance
- How to Find Cost-Effective, High Quality Precision Medical Instruments
- Equipment Laser Hair Removal - Women's Best Friend
- The Benefits of Exercise and Proper Fitness Equipment Selection
- Why Equipment Leasing Is Better Then Using Your Business's Cash
- Start Your Own Medical Billing Business Right From Home
- Is Syria Ready to Attack Israel?
- Medical Hypnosis - A Study Regarding Using Hypnosis For Breast Biopsies and It's Meaning
- Heavy Equipment Leasing
- Medical Practice Marketing - All Doctors Need PR
- Allied Health - The World of Medical Professionals
- Medical Tourism: Treatment Associated With Pleasure
- Medical Assistant Career Opportunities In The Healthcare Industry
- Choosing The Right Medical Transcription School
- Medical Transcription - A Beginners Guide
- Surgical Technician Schools Offer Advanced Medical Training
- 'Cure With Care': The Motto Of Indian Medical Tourism
Israel interested in Vietnamese seafood, medical equipment have 444 words, post on ven.vn at August 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.