Speaking at a recent virtual press conference, acting director general at the Energy and Mineral Resources (EMR) Ministry Ego Syahrial said the 10 oil and gas working areas spread across Kalimantan, Java and Papua Island.
In detail, five direct offering are Merangin III (onshore), Sekayu (onshore), North Kangean (offshore), Cendrawasih VIII (offshore), Mamberamo (onshore and offshore) with potential 1,203.69 million barrels of oil (MMBO) and 586.9 billion cubic feet (Bcf).
The five remaining projects are offered through regular auctions, including West Palmerah (onshore), Wangkas (offshore), Liman (onshore), Bose (onshore and offshore), and Maratua (onshore and offshore) with potential 2,232.75 MMBO and 4,420 Bcf.
He stated that EMR will continue efforts to keep investment and business activity in oil and gas remain positive.
As of July 2020, Indonesia had 99 working areas, consisting of 73 conventional and 26 non-conventional ones.
According to Syahrial, investment in the oil and gas sector in the first half of 2020 was still below the target due to the impact of the pandemic, reaching only 5.6 billion USD or 39 percent of the 14.5-billion-USD target./.
- Trump: America Doesn't Need Oil, Gas From Middle East
- Digitalisation in oil & gas – The upstream response to Industry 4.0
- Report finds 'alarming unaddressed deficiencies' in US offshore oil drilling
- How To Be Palm Oil-Conscious This New Year
- Iceland to be first UK supermarket to cut palm oil from own-brand products
- Fires Rage in Indonesia, Turning the Sky Red
- Global carbon emissions stood still in 2016, offering climate hope
- Energy, economy and environment are all highly correlated – 10 Reasons to Build Resilience
- 2020 ABC13's Women of Distinction
- We are proud to announce the 2020 ABC13's Women of Distinction
- Four-legged robots to be sent to work on North Sea oil rigs
- Coming soon to US national parks: Oil and gas pipelines, thanks to Trump's new plan
- Video: natural gas facility to be world's largest floating object
- 6 Amazing Black Seed Oil Benefits with it's Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
- Top 10 best mobile workstations of 2017
- Water filtration membranes can be made from vegetable oils, researchers find
- Saudi Arabia Shuts Down About Half Its Oil Production
- Peppermint Oil
- Shell Oil tests "e-stations"
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Causes & Sources
Indonesia offers 10 oil and gas projects in 2020 have 371 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.