MUMBAI, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) — India’s largest car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki announced its partnership with India premier management institute in Bengaluru to help technology-based innovative start-ups in the mobility sector, a company statement said Thursday.
This will be a three-month pre-incubation and six-month incubation engagement at the Indian Institute of Management in the southern city and the country’s information technology hub.
Under this program, early-stage startups will get incubation support and a chance for potential partnership with Maruti Suzuki to fast-track the growth of their venture.
The program will select professionals who have technology in digital, data and AI/ML (artificial intelligence/machine learning) in the fields of autonomous mobility, shared mobility, mobility solution for rural, connected cars, vehicle diagnostic, vehicle safety and advanced driver-assist system, supply chain management, block chain, data security, warehousing, finance, advertisement and loyalty program, the statement said.
“The tie-up is aimed to nurture the next generation companies that will define future mobility solution and can make a significant contribution to create jobs,” said Kenichi Ayukawa, Managing Director & CEO, Maruti Suzuki India.
In January 2019, Maruti Suzuki launched MAIL (Mobility and Automobile Innovation Lab) to support startups by co-creating innovative business solutions in the mobility space. Enditem
- Indian B2B Clients - An Insight on Procurement Behavior
- Indian IT Resources - Are They Action Ready?
- Thinking of Buying a Used Mobile Home? 18 Steps For What to Watch Out For and How to Do it Right
- The Differences Between The Sexes and The Cars They Want
- Leadership, Financial Institutions and Awareness
- Emerging Trends In Customer Relationship Management
- Grants Are Not the End of the Road When Looking to Fund Your Project
- 10 Things to Hate About the iPhone
- The Importance of Entrepreneurs
- Retaining Key Staff In Difficult Times - Six Mistakes Not To Make!
- More Strategies For Household Savings
- Plan Time to Reflect
- The Nuclear Deal - Why America is Proactive to 'Help' India
- Building Global Leaders - Issues and Challenges
- Favorite Automotive Small Business Franchises
- Shrink Your Technology - How to Work Anywhere, Anytime Out of a Backpack
- Chasing The Holy Grail - How To Achieve Leverage In Network Marketing
- Dangers Inherent in the Trivialization of Psychotherapy
- Review on Mr and Mrs Iyer
- Health Center Staff In Lead Role Preparing Their Campuses for Pandemic Flu
Indian car maker in pact with premier management institute to incubate start-ups in mobility space have 364 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at August 20, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.