He told the working session on Friday that the long-term and permanent preservation of President Ho Chi Minh’s body is the legitimate aspiration of the Party, State and people of Vietnam.
The Mausoleum Management Board has worked hard to repair the mausoleum despite the COVID-19 pandemic. The Board said it is finalizing a contract on the project technology transfer with its Russian partners.
Prime Minister Phuc agreed that the Mausoleum Management Board continues talks to sign a cooperation plan for the 2021 – 2025 period with Russia’s Research Institute of Medicinal Herbs and Essential Oil.
- Ho Chi Minh City green-lights Lotte Eco-smart City
- Ness Notes (August 28)
- Backpacking South East Asia on an Adventurous Route
- Business and Market Overview on Vietnam
- War Begets War
- Changing Phases of Vietnamese Art
- WeWork’s fate uncertain after IPO fail
- Night Over the Mekong
- Vietnam - A Peaceful and Friendly Destination
- Vietnam M&A Forum 2019 awards winners of 2018-2019
- Condotels look to legal framework for revival
- Nostalgia For Vietnam
- Ba Na Hills turns Vietnam into emerging leisure tourism destination
- No, Iraq is not like Vietnam-Yes, Iraq is like Vietnam
- Hot sectors for a breakthrough in M&A
- Policy reform is key to unlock Vietnam's M&A future
- Vietnamese Art: Depicting The War And Its Aftermath Through Colors
- QNET’s support for CASE and DSAS collaboration wipes out QNET Complaints
- QNET extends support to the CASE
- Phu Quoc Island, a rising star for luxury tourism in Asia
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to reopen from August 15 have 266 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.