In March when the country faced the first Covid-19 the outbreak, HCM City set up two temporary hospitals in Cu Chi and Can Gio districts.
Can Gio Covid-19 treatment hospital in HCM City
Since April 30 when the pandemic was controlled, only the 800-bed facility in Cu Chi was maintained; while the hospital in Can Gio has been closed. However, the country has seen another Covid-19 outbreak. HCM City alone has five Covid-19 cases, so the municipal Department of Health has decided to resume the operation of the 500-bed temporary hospital in Can Gio from August 1. The two field hospitals will receive and quarantine people in HCM City with respiratory-related problems after they returned from Danang City from July 1. The Department of Health will mobilise support from local hospitals to ensure the operation of Can Gio and Cu Chi Covid-19-treatment facilities. HCM City Hospital for Tropical Diseases and Thu Duc Hospital have been asked to send doctors and nurses to the Can Gio Covid-19 hospital to work in rotation. City International Hospital in HCM City has ceased operations after two Covid-19 patients were found there on July 31.
- Deadly Attack Amid Ebola Outbreak Stalls Containment Efforts
- AP Photos: A look at Mexico City buildings devastated quake
- Over the years New York City has had an epidemic of plagues
- Tulare hospital opens its doors to patients after being closed for a year
- ‘Suspense’ deal worked out, aiming to make it easier to reopen Community Hospital Long Beach
- Hersha Hospitality Trust Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results
HCM City Covid-19 hospital reopened amid pandemic outbreak have 263 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.