Dao Rua, known as Turtle island, and Dao Khi, known as Monkey island, are among some of the famous tourist spots across the country that have both a beautiful landscape and unique names.
Dao Khi, also known as Monkey island, is situated in Nha Phu bay and is one of the hot spots of Nha Trang city in the south-central province of Khanh Hoa. (Photo: nhatrangbooking.com.vn)
The monkeys that inhabit the island are very friendly to tourists. (Photo: _anechka _)
The island offers guests plenty of space in order to snap selfies. (Photo: _anechka _)
Over 1,000 monkeys live on the unique island. (Photo: niki_kris_)
Dao Ca Voi, also known as Whale island, is situated in Van Phong bay in Van Ninh district of Khanh Hoa province, approximately 100km from the centre of Nha Trang. The island has a total area of 40,000 hectares, with only two hectares being used as part of a resort, with the rest being purely for a natural forest area. (Photo: dulichvietnam.com.vn)
The island features crystal-clear water and white-sandy beaches for visitors to enjoy
Whale island remains a popular destination for domestic travelers as they chill out amid fresh air and the stunning local landscape. (Photo: Jade.tram)
Sailing is one of the most popular sporting activities for tourists to enjoy during their trip to the island. (Photo: Jade.tram)
Dao Rua, also known as Turtle island, in Kien Hai district of Kien Giang province is a popular tourist destination due to its tranquil scenery.
Hon Ga Choi, known as Fighting Cocks islet, has been a hotspot for guests in the northern province of Quang Ninh for several years. (Photo: Oneworldimaging)
- LOCAL BRIEFS: Cunningham named USBWA All-American
- Camille Cut is no more. A look at new changes to the barrier islands of the Mississippi Coast.
- Cat island: Sanctuary on Lanai is home to hundreds of felines
- Proposed measures could weaken service animal law
- Ways the Community Can Get Involved in Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month
- Visiting children come down with measles while on Big Island
- Eighth annual Big Island Chocolate Festival April 26-27
- Tropical Gardening: Flowering trees add warmth and color to our island life
- Big Island Press Club announces annual Lava Tube, Torch of Light awards
- Beneficiaries named for chocolate gala
- Back for more: Hawaii Island’s Kalani Pe’a wins his second Grammy Award
- Heating up: Three local chefs win big at Kailua-Kona’s Chef Battle competition
- Five Big Island teams head to Oahu for Science Olympiad
- Tropical Gardening: Hawaii Island Landscape Association helps make communities attractive, liveable
- Island officials, businesses celebrate arrival of Southwest Airlines
- Hawaii Island Humane Society Receives $8,334 from Subaru Hawaii
- Three Mile Island nuclear power plant to close: What would its loss mean?
- 40 years ago, Three Mile Island had the nation on edge
- Vibrant Hawaii: A Collective Impact Movement To Reduce ALICE on Hawaii Island
- HTA board OKs $2.5M to boost tourism on island
Four idyllic local islands share names with animals have 472 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 21, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.