The southern province of Đồng Nai will fine people for not wearing face masks from August 12. — Photo tuoitre.vn ĐỒNG NAI — A number of people have been punished for violating COVID-19 prevention rules as localities across the country strengthen measures to prevent the outbreak from spreading. The southern province of Đồng Nai will fine people for not wearing face masks or not disposing them properly, following similar policies in Hà Nội and HCM City. From April 12, a VNĐ200,000 (US$8.5) fine will be imposed on people who are not wearing masks in public. The provincial police was assigned to coordinate with local authorities to patrol the area and detect unregistered residents and suspected cases to send them to quarantine centres. The provincial People’s Committee asked the Health Department to work with other agencies in preparing facilities, medicines and human resources to receive Vietnamese returning to the country on repatriation flights. It was necessary to tighten the management of concentrated quarantine centres, preventing people fleeing the centres. All violations should be strictly dealt with. Đồng Nai Province has recorded two COVID-19 infected cases. The province has isolated 182 households with about 900 people in Biên Hòa city’s Quang Vinh ward for 14 days starting on August 3…. Read full this story
- Soccer Extras: Sturridge banned, fined for breaching betting rules
- Equifax breach was ‘entirely preventable’ had it used basic security measures, says House report
- What did Naga Munchetty say about Donald Trump and did she breach BBC overturn its ruling?
- Breach of fuel-flow rule would be "foul play" - Wolff
- FTC slaps Equifax with a fine of up to $700M for 2017 data breach
- Saracens docked 35 points and fined £5m for breaching salary cap… and European champions now face RELEGATION
- Three UK fined £1.9M over failure to provide non-stop access to 999 services
- UK fines Facebook $644,000 over data breach
- Nationwide ordered to pay customers £2million in refunds for PPI breaches
- UK plans maximum fine for Facebook over data breach
Fines to be issued for breaching COVID-19 prevention rules have 338 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.